Windows 10: printer loses internet

Discus and support printer loses internet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Epson xp-820 intermittently loses internet. If I turn off/on printer then I have internet. I've updated printer driver. Problem still there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatherineMullally, Sep 8, 2018.

1. KatherineMullally Win User

printer loses internet

My Epson xp-820 intermittently loses internet. If I turn off/on printer then I have internet. I've updated printer driver. Problem still there.

:)

KatherineMullally, Sep 8, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

printer loses internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

printer loses internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    laptop keeps losing printer

Hi Roy,

There appears to be a problem with the driver for the printer that is installed on the laptop. Let's look into some things to identify what needs to be corrected. Kindly answer the following:

• Do you get any error messages when using the devices?
    • How do you uninstall and reinstall the printer?

Let's run the Printer Troubleshooter in Control Panel to collect more information about the problem. It may also fix the issue since Windows troubleshooters are designed to correct the issues they find on the system. Follow these steps to run the suggested
    tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Printer and allow the troubleshooter to run.

We can move forward based on your updates.

Regards.

Ruz San, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Lemuel Cie Win User

printer loses internet

issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

printer loses internet

1. printer loses internet - Similar Threads - printer loses internet

2. Windows 10 loses local usb printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 loses local usb printers: Since upgrading to Windows 10 in August, I have 4 users who lose their local usb connected printers about 10 times per day. The only way to get the printers back is to restart the computer. They are not able to print from any software (Word, Wordpad, excel, etc.) when they...
  3. Internet connection lose

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection lose: My PC won't stay connected to the internet? I checked all connections and everything is connected properly and my TV isn't having any problems with internet connection. Please advise because I'm not computer smart....
  4. printer inability from the internet

printer inability from the internet: I cannot print on either of my printers from the internet unless I save the file as a PDF and then it will print. Also, my quicken program won't print on my HP laserjet Pro but will print on my Brother MFC 8910DW. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printers several times....
  5. Losing internet connection intermittently

Losing internet connection intermittently: For the past month or so, I've been losing my internet connection intermittently. This happens somewhat sporadically, but when it does the connection is interrupted for about 30 -45 seconds and then resumes, usually without my having to resort to Windows 10 troubleshooting....
  6. Wired desktop loses internet

Wired desktop loses internet: On July 30, I went down to comcast to change the old Arries modem for one of those all in one modem/wireless gate way. Reason why the change, the old Arries modem was hooked up to the old router (Linksys one from '08) of ours. I plugged everything to the new modem and...
  7. BEST Solution for Losing Internet Connection

BEST Solution for Losing Internet Connection: I had my laptop running like hot butter until yesterday when after I ran CCleaner it suddenly decided to practically wipe my HDD clean. I don't know what file it wiped out. NO, I did NOT have the Wipe Disk option check, but I checked everything else, which I've done before,...
  8. Sporadically Losing Internet Connection

Sporadically Losing Internet Connection: I'm a new Windows 10 user and my browser is Google Chrome. The problem I'm having is that I am sporadically losing my internet connection. A quick fix is to delete cookies and history and everything is OK. I never had this problem when I was using Windows 8. Anyway to fix...
  9. Losing Internet Connection out of nowhere

Losing Internet Connection out of nowhere: I'm not sure if anyone is affected by this bug on Windows 10 but in the past 2 months, while browsing or doing any other activity, my computer would suddently lose internet connection and fail to detect any network (it would just constantly load without getting any results...
  10. Losing default printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing default printer: This is a new behavior over the past few days - the default printer becomes unchecked, leaving me unable to print. Happens with or without a reboot. This would be relatively easy to fix each time, except that the Devices & Printers page takes 30-60 seconds to open. Any ideas?...