Windows 10: printer loses internet

Discus and support printer loses internet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Epson xp-820 intermittently loses internet. If I turn off/on printer then I have internet. I've updated printer driver. Problem still there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatherineMullally, Sep 8, 2018.

1. printer loses internet

My Epson xp-820 intermittently loses internet. If I turn off/on printer then I have internet. I've updated printer driver. Problem still there.

:)

KatherineMullally, Sep 8, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

printer loses internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

printer loses internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    laptop keeps losing printer

Hi Roy,

There appears to be a problem with the driver for the printer that is installed on the laptop. Let's look into some things to identify what needs to be corrected. Kindly answer the following:

• Do you get any error messages when using the devices?
    • How do you uninstall and reinstall the printer?

Let's run the Printer Troubleshooter in Control Panel to collect more information about the problem. It may also fix the issue since Windows troubleshooters are designed to correct the issues they find on the system. Follow these steps to run the suggested
    tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Printer and allow the troubleshooter to run.

We can move forward based on your updates.

Regards.

Ruz San, Sep 9, 2018
  4. printer loses internet

issue with internet explorer and connection of printer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It could be that some system files are already corrupted or system configuration are not configured properly. To help you with this, please answer the following questions below:

• What is the build version of Windows that you are using? To check it, type in
      winver on Search bar and hit Ok.
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Are you getting any error messages/codes?

Regarding the Internet Explorer concern, you can provide us a screenshot of what exactly is happening to it. Meanwhile, you can perform the following suggested steps:

• See the steps on this link on how to connect printer and troubleshoot if it is not working properly.
    • If the same issue persists, visit this link for some advanced troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Lemuel Cie, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

printer loses internet

1. printer loses internet - Similar Threads - printer loses internet

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. kept losing internet gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kept losing internet gateway: I just built this new PC with follow spec:system: windows 11MB: aorus master z690CPU: i9 12900kGPU: RTX 4080PSU: 1050WAll drivers and bios are up to date.I've been experiencing the following weird issue with my internet: my internet will function with no problem when I am not...
  4. losing internet connection everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    losing internet connection everyday: I keep losing my internet connection even im connected properly in my cable. I got a small room only but I keep losing internet. I have 100 MBPS subscription but it is loading too slow and disconnect. It happens everytime I play game while doing youtube. Please....
  5. I keep losing the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep losing the Internet: For about 12 years I have been operating my HP Windows laptop now Windows 10 with my modem/router in another room. Now, all of a sudden, I keep getting "No Internet Access." I try disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes this works and all will be well for a while. Then I...
  6. losing internet connection

losing internet connection: I have rogers ignite 150bps internet and have the pod signal boosters. Booster is 10 ft away from my Asus laptop. Running windows 10. Problem existed before upgrading my rogers service Periodically, laptop shows no wireless connection. I first make sure WLAN is on. When I...
  7. losing internet connection

losing internet connection: i made a post about my hp envy 360 losing connection to the internet after a recent update. was told to re set network adapter, that worked for a while, issue is back again. re setting adapter doesnt work. yet im making this post on my surface and dont lose connection, along...
  8. reboot loses printer!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reboot loses printer!: Every time I reboot my computer, I'm unable to print from any program (Word, Publisher, etc.). I CAN (finally) print a test page but nothing comes up when doing a File>Print command. I've removed and reloaded the driver. I (finally) see that the printer is default (it was...
  9. Internet connection lose

Internet connection lose: My PC won't stay connected to the internet? I checked all connections and everything is connected properly and my TV isn't having any problems with internet connection. Please advise because I'm not computer smart....
  10. Losing default printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Losing default printer: This is a new behavior over the past few days - the default printer becomes unchecked, leaving me unable to print. Happens with or without a reboot. This would be relatively easy to fix each time, except that the Devices & Printers page takes 30-60 seconds to open. Any ideas?...