Windows 10: Printer LQ 300

Discus and support Printer LQ 300 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have installed printer lq300 with windows 10 pro after updated printer couldnt share to other pc and rds server " Access denined" populated while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nihal Rathnayake, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Printer LQ 300

Hi,I have installed printer lq300 with windows 10 pro after updated printer couldnt share to other pc and rds server " Access denined" populated while trying to share, please assist me

:)

Nihal Rathnayake, Sep 15, 2021

2. Cannot print with my Epson LQ-590 Dot Matrix Printer

Just done a Windows update this morning. Now my printer LQ-590 is working.

dochngchng, Sep 15, 2021
  3. IwanWalid Win User
    windows 10 installed network printer EPSON LQ-310 only listed and available in Admin user account

windows 10 installed network printer EPSON LQ-310 only listed and available in Admin user account, which is standard account can not install and view this printer only get error message access denied on their port are USB001 . please I need advise using
    network printer.

IwanWalid, Sep 15, 2021
  4. LemP Win User

Printer LQ 300

Printer Driver Requires Update

Cassandra,

Unfortunately, what seems to be happening is that there is something wrong with the printer driver on the computer ("pinnacle-dc") to which the printer is physically attached. Someone with access to that computer probably has to reinstall the printer there.
    Among other things, the error "The server print spooler service is not working" also suggests a problem with the printing system on that computer. Dealing with such problems is not difficult, but can only be done if you have access to that computer, either
    sitting in front of it or remotely.

The following procedure might work. I don't have anything comparable to your situation in order to test this, so I can't be sure.

1. Press the "Windows Logo" key and "E" simultaneously to open Windows Explorer (the file manager)
    2. In the left pane of Windows Explorer, expand (double-click) Network
    3. Click on pinnacle-dc; if asked for credentials, enter the name and password of an account on that computer
    4. Select "Printers" under pinnacle-dc
    5. Right-click on the icon for the Epson LQ-310 and choose "Properties;" if you get a popup asking to install a driver, click "Cancel;" you may have to click "Cancel" twice, but you're looking for the printer's "Properties" dialog to open
    6. Select the "Sharing" tab on the printer's "Properties" dialog and make a note of the "Share name"
    7. Cancel your way out and close the Windows Explorer window.
    If "pinnacle-dc" isn't listed under "Network" or if you can't access it because you don't have the correct credentials, you can't use the following method. You'll have to wait until your office tech support person can help you.

Assuming that you were able to determine the "Share name" for the Epson printer, continue with the following steps.

1. Open Devices and Printers. While you have the Devices and Printers window in front of you, make a note of all icons that relate to the Epson LQ-310. If the following steps are successful, you'll have another icon in Devices and Printers and you'll want
      to be able to determine which of the Epson LQ-310 icons is the one you just added.
    2. Click "Add a printer" on the toolbar at the top of the Devices and Printers window
    3. Select "Add a local printer"
    4. Select "Create a new port," select "Local Port" from the drop-down list, and click "Next"
    5. Type the following in the "Port name" box: \\pinnacle-dc\printer where "printer" is the "Share name" you determined in step 6 above.
    6. Select the printer make and model from the list. There should already be an entry for Epson LQ-310. If not, stop here and reply letting me know how far you got in these steps and I'll give you further instructions.
    7. Complete the wizard; when you get to the page asking about sharing the printer, be sure to select "Do not share this printer."

Thema:

Printer LQ 300

1. Printer LQ 300 - Similar Threads - Printer 300

2. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  3. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  4. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  5. canon printer black color not printing

canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  6. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  7. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  8. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  10. Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10

Samsung CLP-300 Printer displays Out of Paper with Windows 10: Recently converted my computer over to windows 10. Downloaded latest Samsung drivers from HP and installed. When I went to do the Windows test print I get an out of paper error. The print manager shows the test page in the que, and no errors on the printer. I did the...