Windows 10: Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I 've already used the printer migration tool with success on Windows 10 Pro to import my old printers drivers from Windows 7. But on Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lucdc, Dec 21, 2015.

1. lucdc Win User

Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

I 've already used the printer migration tool with success on Windows 10 Pro to import my old printers drivers from Windows 7.
    But on Windows 10 Home it does not seem to work. I get a error message :
    "can not find the file c:\Windows\System32\PrintBrmUi" Is there a workarround?

Kind Regards,
    Luke

:)

lucdc, Dec 21, 2015

2. Migrating printer queues & drivers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 computers

Has anyone worked out how to automate the migration of existing printer queues and drivers from a Windows 7 computer to a replacement Windows 10 computer?

KevinStark, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Error message, but printer works OK!

I migrated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. So far everything works OK, but I get this irritating popup message window, saying:

Samsung Printer Status, the Port is not connected. Check it.

Sounds serious, but the printer works just fine!

What is wrong here?

HansMan2015, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

How I did it on laptop was Wi-Fi I used the disc then set it to Wi-Fi then went to the site and downloaded the drivers for windows 10 that was on Home.
    What make and model is your printer.
    If using cable then just use disc and follow instructions.
    If no 10 drivers then 8.1 drivers will work
    Sorry otherwise cant help you

hTconeM9user, Dec 21, 2015
  5. lucdc Win User
    I searched for updates and the last november update is installed, now he can find my printer driver ( an old HP Deskjet 930c).
    Problem solved.

Many thanks en Kind Regards
    Luke

lucdc, Dec 21, 2015
  6. Good glad you have it sorted

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

1. Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - Printer Migration tool

2. Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where I can download the User Migration Tool for Windows 10: I wasn't to transfer all the data from my old computer to the new one. However doing it manually takes time and before we use the User Migration Tool, but it seems that the app is not available in Microsoft Store now. Any suggestion what to use or where I can download that...
  3. Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing for HP Printer with Windows 10 home: My laser Printer von HP needs for ist Installation a new Bing Hardware with Windows 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-for-hp-printer-with-windows-10-home/99052fea-0afc-47a8-a35a-6ec8ab66d394
  4. Windows Repair Tool 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Repair Tool 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir, please give me a bug checking tool for Windows 10 Home and a Windows 10 Home Repair tool. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-repair-tool-10-home/57f5cd82-72a7-4911-b4ae-6d21f618a56d
  5. Windows 10 settings and tools not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings and tools not working: I have an MSI laptop I recently reset. After I reset it I made a new account (only account on PC) and when I attempted to use the windows key to open up the search menu, it didn't work. I attempted to open settings via command prompt and it told me settings did not exist. I...
  6. Windows 10 Home. Media Creation Tool Won't Work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home. Media Creation Tool Won't Work.: Late last year, I brought my laptop in to have the hard drive replaced. The tech installed Win 10 Pro, amongst a few other programs. Starting a couple months ago, I was getting alerts to activate my Windows. Now it is at the point where I can't perform certain operations...
  7. Windows 10 / Printer not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 / Printer not working: My wife upgraded her Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 about a month or so ago and everything has been fine until this past weekend when she tried to print. The printer was old so I gave it to my daughter and went to get my wife and I a new wireless printer. (HP Officejet Pro...
  8. OS migration tools

OS migration tools: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer with Windows and wonder if there are some tools to move all of my settings, files and applications to a new one. Maybe someone has used any of applications which move all of these things? I heard about PCmover, Zinstall, PCtrans,...
  9. Migrating to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

Migrating to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15-ak099nr Signature Edition Gaming Laptop from the Microsoft store. It comes with the Windows 10 Home OS.*cry I have Windows 10 Pro running on another system that I want to retire. How can I migrate the Windows 10 Pro to the New Laptop....
  10. Migrating Windows 10 Home from HDD to SSD

Migrating Windows 10 Home from HDD to SSD: Hey guys, i've got an ssd waiting to be used. I was wondering how can i install windows 10 home on the ssd, switch my actual hdd with the ssd, and also keep my licence of the windows on the ssd too. 20294

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printbrmui windows 10

2. printbrmui not found win 10 home

3. printbrmui install windows 10 home

4. printbrmui.exe windows 10 not found,
  5. PrintBrmUi.exe windows 10 home,
  6. printer migration tool windows 10,
  7. windows 10 printer migration tool,
  8. printbrmui not found,
  9. printbrumi doesnt work,
  10. printer migration wizard windows 10,
  11. printer migration windows 10,