Windows 10: Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I 've already used the printer migration tool with success on Windows 10 Pro to import my old printers drivers from Windows 7. But on Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lucdc, Dec 21, 2015.

1. lucdc Win User

Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

I 've already used the printer migration tool with success on Windows 10 Pro to import my old printers drivers from Windows 7.
    But on Windows 10 Home it does not seem to work. I get a error message :
    "can not find the file c:\Windows\System32\PrintBrmUi" Is there a workarround?

Kind Regards,
    Luke

:)

lucdc, Dec 21, 2015

2. Migrating printer queues & drivers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 computers

Has anyone worked out how to automate the migration of existing printer queues and drivers from a Windows 7 computer to a replacement Windows 10 computer?

KevinStark, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Error message, but printer works OK!

I migrated from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. So far everything works OK, but I get this irritating popup message window, saying:

Samsung Printer Status, the Port is not connected. Check it.

Sounds serious, but the printer works just fine!

What is wrong here?

HansMan2015, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

How I did it on laptop was Wi-Fi I used the disc then set it to Wi-Fi then went to the site and downloaded the drivers for windows 10 that was on Home.
    What make and model is your printer.
    If using cable then just use disc and follow instructions.
    If no 10 drivers then 8.1 drivers will work
    Sorry otherwise cant help you

hTconeM9user, Dec 21, 2015
  5. lucdc Win User
    I searched for updates and the last november update is installed, now he can find my printer driver ( an old HP Deskjet 930c).
    Problem solved.

Many thanks en Kind Regards
    Luke

lucdc, Dec 21, 2015
  6. Good glad you have it sorted

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home?

1. Printer Migration tool not working in Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - Printer Migration tool

2. Securesync Migration tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securesync Migration tool: Is it possible to migrate files from Securesync to OneDrive/SharePoint Online using the ShareGate migration tool? Also, are there any other migration tools available?...
  3. Securesync Migration tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Securesync Migration tool: Is it possible to migrate files from Securesync to OneDrive/SharePoint Online using the ShareGate migration tool? Also, are there any other migration tools available?...
  4. Windows Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Migration Tool?: My 2018 Dell Inspiron 15 5570 is starting to slow down and I was thinking of getting a new computer and I want all of my data to the new one but I don't want to reinstall everything bit by bit, so maybe Microsoft can create a free migration tool. I honestly don't know but...
  5. How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When moving to a new computer, setting up a printer can be tedious, especially […] This article How to backup Printer Drivers and Queues using Printer Migration Tool in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Printer migration tool for w10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer migration tool for w10 2004: Hello. Is there any way to migrate printers using w10 Home 2004? I have downloaded several migration tools (one from here) and none of them seem to work. Ideas? 159119
  7. What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?: I just re-built a win 10 Home PC that was nearly at version 1909. (corruption was the reason for the re-build). I used the PrintBrmUi.exe tool to backup the printer settings, but after a clean re-install of 10 Home 1909, this tool is now missing. The file is supposed to be...
  8. What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?: I just re-built a win 10 Home PC that was nearly at version 1909. (corruption was the reason for the re-build). I used the PrintBrmUi.exe tool to backup the printer settings, but after a clean re-install of 10 Home 1909, this tool is now missing. The file is supposed to be...
  9. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools: [ATTACH]Whenever Microsoft ends support to an OS, it pushes consumers and enterprises to migrate to the latest version of Windows. The same has happened to […] This article Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Tools first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. OS migration tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS migration tools: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer with Windows and wonder if there are some tools to move all of my settings, files and applications to a new one. Maybe someone has used any of applications which move all of these things? I heard about PCmover, Zinstall, PCtrans,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PrintBrmUi.exe windows 10 home

2. printbrmui install windows 10 home

3. printbrmui not found win 10 home

4. printbrmui windows 10,
  5. printbrmui.exe windows 10 not found,
  6. printbrmui not found,
  7. printer migration wizard windows 10,
  8. printer migration tool windows 10,
  9. windows 10 printer migration tool,
  10. windows 10 printer migration,
  11. printbrumi doesnt work,