Windows 10: Printer no printing in colour

Discus and support Printer no printing in colour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristineSargent1, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Printer no printing in colour

I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is no also. there is no place to change these. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no difference. What do I do?

:)

ChristineSargent1, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

Does this printer print colour?

Hi guys just wanted to double check if this canon printer prints colour that I just got for free. Cheers.

Melvis, Nov 11, 2021
  3. imacken Win User
    Can't print in colour to any printer from any app

Yes, I have that Colour Management tab, and yes, my monitor is listed. I was showing the Printing Preferences boxes, this is the Printer Properties tab.
    How does that help? I can't see anything useful there. Should there be profiles associated with the HP printers showing?

imacken, Nov 11, 2021
  4. Printer no printing in colour

Can't print in colour to any printer from any app

Exactly! Where is your color management tab in properties? Also, I noticed in your properties (2nd picture-post #17) that those are document printing properties - you want printing properties of the printer period.

Looks like this:

Printer no printing in colour [​IMG]

After that (if you had one) you would be able to see if your monitor is listed:

Printer no printing in colour [​IMG]

HP Printers have always had these basic color management profiles, and if you don't have them, I have no idea what is going on.

EyeInTheSky, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Printer no printing in colour

1. Printer no printing in colour - Similar Threads - Printer printing colour

2. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  3. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  4. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer no printing in colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer no printing in colour: I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is no also. there is no place to change these. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no difference. What do I do?...
  6. HP Printer 4527 will not print colour

HP Printer 4527 will not print colour: as whit previous readers my printer will not print colour windows 10 will print colour when copying and from my I Pad /phoneI have run trouble shooter which says ,no faults detectedI have checked that print updates are up to dateI have down loaded a new driver and rebooted...
  7. Allow printer to print in colour

Allow printer to print in colour: I'm trying to print in colour, but it refuses to allow a colour print. In the More Options, Output Options, Colour mode, it won't let me alter it from monochrome. If i select colour, it nopes back to monochrome after i click OK and re-open the window it gave me a 'setting is...
  8. Printer won't print in colour anymore

Printer won't print in colour anymore: My printer is only printing in black and white from my PC. If I print from my mobile it prints in colour. Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-in-colour-anymore/c6b8e48b-7f33-4e25-a63d-da1ed499d688
  9. Colour printing

Colour printing: I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my...
  10. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...