Windows 10: Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

Discus and support Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get the "Printer Not Activated Error Code 20" from one google account and not the other. The last time I deleted the printer, reinstalled the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CheriBroeker, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

I get the "Printer Not Activated Error Code 20" from one google account and not the other. The last time I deleted the printer, reinstalled the printer and software. The fix lasted a few hours. Don't know what to do next. I can print from my google, but not my husband. ???????

:)

CheriBroeker, Dec 20, 2018

2. Printer Not Activated, Error Code -20

Ever since my computer upgraded Windows 10 my new printer will not print any pdf files. Whenever I try to print a pdf file I get the error message: Printer
    Not Activated, Error Code -20

Has anyone found a solution for this? I have reinstalled the drivers, rebooted the modem, printer and computer and done everything suggested on the help pages to no avail.

Thank you for any help you can give me

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DebbiePreuss, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Printer not activated, error code -20

I just upgraged to Windows 10 and now I am having printer issues. My scenario is: I have a 4200 HP LaserJet printer which is
    networked by an IP address, NOT by a USB. When I try to print I am getting the Error "Printer not activated, error code -20. I have already tried deleting the port and reinstalling my printer...this is not fixing it.

CopierCopier, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

1. Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 - Similar Threads - Printer Activated Error

2. printer not activated error code -30

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer not activated error code -30: Try to save file in PDF format and keep getting this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-activated-error-code-30/c3c076c4-a55a-4405-b120-f5b4e76f92bf
  3. printer not activated error code -30

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer not activated error code -30: Try to save file in PDF format and keep getting this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-activated-error-code-30/c3c076c4-a55a-4405-b120-f5b4e76f92bf
  4. printer not activated error code -30

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer not activated Error Code 41

in Windows 10 News
    Printer not activated Error Code 41: [ATTACH]Some users reported that they received Printer not activated error code 41 error message while sending a print command to the Printer. The error in question can be due to glitches, corrupted device drivers, etc. According to various reports, Error Code 41 appears when...
  6. Printer Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  7. Printer Error Code 45

Printer Error Code 45: Hi there, Happy Holidays.I have been having trouble with my HP LaserJet P1102W printer. When trying to print a document, the Error Code 45 pops up. It said the printer wasn't connected to my laptop, however it is physically connected to my laptopvia the printer cable. I have...
  8. Printer error code

Printer error code: Unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error-code/e0ca8aae-ddbd-4dae-9c32-5bee9d3d484a
  9. Error code 20

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 20: I am trying to install an application called world painter for Minecraft but every time I go to install it I get an error code--- error code:20 log:C:\Users\Ryan\AppData\Local\Temp\i4j_nlog_20.log I really dont know what is going on and I just really dont know what to do....
  10. Printer error code

Printer error code: All of a sudden my computer will not print to either of my two printers and displays code - 0x8007007e, help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error-code/34ea7048-a192-474b-9bbe-81beb80543b0