Windows 10: printer not configured when using open office was fine before

Discus and support printer not configured when using open office was fine before in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am having really big problems with my printer since I have windows 10. When I added my printer - Epson et2550 when I purchased 7mths ago , it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by homeschool1dt, May 11, 2020.

1. printer not configured when using open office was fine before

Hi, I am having really big problems with my printer since I have windows 10.

When I added my printer - Epson et2550 when I purchased 7mths ago , it worked fine. We don't have office 365 we use the FREE open office. Since we had an update my printer keeps not communicating with my laptop. Funnily enough it will print when from emails etc, its just when im printing from open office.

A few weeks ago we had this issue and I managed to get it sorted by deleting and adding my printer. Today however, it will not fix the problem. I was printing away fine this morning and then decided not to communicate . I have again deleted and re added - my daughter does not have this problem with her laptop so its not the printer. I try and print on open office and states it cannot as its not configured. very frustrating when home schooling and lots of work to print off.

Is anyone able to offer some sensible advice that I have not covered?

:)

homeschool1dt, May 11, 2020

2. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes printer not configured when using open office was fine before :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, May 11, 2020
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, May 11, 2020
  4. damric Win User

printer not configured when using open office was fine before

I need a new printer.

Do the above suggested printers jam up easy? If there is 2 pieces of office equipment I loathe, 1st is copy machines, and 2nd is printers.

damric, May 11, 2020
Thema:

printer not configured when using open office was fine before

1. printer not configured when using open office was fine before - Similar Threads - printer configured using

2. How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?: Hi everyone,I've searched my registry, rebooted my computer, checked the spooler folder, reviewed the printer-server drivers and ports but can't figure out how to remove the Brother printer option. I've tried googling of coure bnut nothing I could find has helped. As you can...
  3. How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a printer when it can't be configured?: Hi everyone,I've searched my registry, rebooted my computer, checked the spooler folder, reviewed the printer-server drivers and ports but can't figure out how to remove the Brother printer option. I've tried googling of coure bnut nothing I could find has helped. As you can...
  4. is using the computer immediately after it open fine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is using the computer immediately after it open fine?: hello ive been always hearing my family when i was young always tell me when i turn on the computer and see the desktop and everything to wait a bit bcs its harmful if u use the pc immediately and now here i am still wondering if this is trueis it ok to use the pc after it...
  5. is using the computer immediately after it open fine?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is using the computer immediately after it open fine?: hello ive been always hearing my family when i was young always tell me when i turn on the computer and see the desktop and everything to wait a bit bcs its harmful if u use the pc immediately and now here i am still wondering if this is trueis it ok to use the pc after it...
  6. is using the computer immediately after it open fine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Printer configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer configuration: Wireless Printer is showing connected but when I try to print, it shows the message..."your printer has experienced a configuration issue" . How do I fix this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration/a06946e2-cf38-45ca-b848-159033dd6239
  8. printer configuration error 0x8007007e when I try to use my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer configuration error 0x8007007e when I try to use my printer: printer configuration error 0x8007007e whenever Itry to print something from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration-error-0x8007007e-when-i-try/1d8e149f-b76d-490b-8a23-438cc1d5aef2
  9. Printer configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer configuration: Bonjour Je n'arrive pas à refaire fonctionner mon imprimante EPSON ET 4500 suite à une mise à jour Windows 10. Après plusieurs réinstallations du pilote, il est toujours indisponible. L'application Scanner fonctionne correctement. Merci de m'indiquer comment faire. EV...
  10. Office 2016 not using warning sounds before closing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 not using warning sounds before closing: Office 2016 not using warning sounds before closing, any input welcome. Thank you in advance.° 82144