Windows 10: Printer not connecting to my computer??

Discus and support Printer not connecting to my computer?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my parents gave me a printer which they didn't need. I tried to connect it to my laptop, however when i added the device it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EzhaJ, Sep 20, 2019.

1. EzhaJ Win User

Printer not connecting to my computer??

Hi,

Recently my parents gave me a printer which they didn't need. I tried to connect it to my laptop, however when i added the device it said "Driver is unavailable." i updated the laptop using the device manager and have searched hp support. Nothing seems to work. When i connected it with the usb, it said that the device wasn't supported. Need the printer for uni.

Any suggestions??

:)

EzhaJ, Sep 20, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Printer not connecting to my computer?? [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Printer not connecting to my computer?? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 20, 2019
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Printer not connecting to my computer??

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Printer not connecting to my computer??

1. Printer not connecting to my computer?? - Similar Threads - Printer connecting computer

2. computer connect to wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer connect to wireless printer: I can't seem to connect my Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 series to my wireless printer, a d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-connect-to-wireless-printer/97b4c990-4ee0-48fa-986c-c4ee9309637d
  3. Printer will not connect to computer-will not print

Printer will not connect to computer-will not print: I am unable to get my computer to connect to the printer. I have tried everything they had listed to try. Is there someone that can suggest a fix?...
  4. My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer refuses to stay connected to my printer: I have a printer connected to the wireless network at home and my computer refuses to stay connected to it. It insists that the printer is offline, however it works on everyone else's pc's and on my iDevices. Strangely enough, if I hit print and reboot the pc it works. Is...
  5. Connecting printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting printer to computer: I can't get my laptop to connect with our printer. Keeps coming up with message "Printer offline". I have used the Microsoft help and troubleshooter with no success. Any suggestions?...
  6. connecting my printer to my computer

connecting my printer to my computer: My wifi was just changed now my brother printer won't connect to my dell computer. each time I try it displays in error. the trouble began when the new wifi was installed....
  7. connected my printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connected my printer to computer: How can I get my printer to reconnect to wifi without removing it from my computer and reinstalling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-my-printer-to-computer/35775593-5def-4cf3-8e9e-4cc06b8ae39e
  8. Trying to connect my computer to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect my computer to my printer: Trying to connect my laptop to my printer !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-my-computer-to-my-printer/c2b1ffb4-d3c0-4b8e-9720-2fab2f020572
  9. problem with connecting printer to computer

problem with connecting printer to computer: I cannot connect my PC to the printer. I did some troubleshooting actions like plugged in it again, reinstalled this printer. But not the screen goes blank when I start printing....
  10. Printer not connecting to computer

Printer not connecting to computer: Hi ,,I have been changing inks and it gave an error and would not print ,so I tried to reinstall printer drivers and software and now it says in computer settings "network offline" and it will not communicate with printer. Could you please tell me how to make it online with...