Windows 10: Printer not found in windows 10

Discus and support Printer not found in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i had this 80mm thermal printer working all fine, when suddenly something happened and it doesnt work any more. the documents just stay in the queue, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ImranAli8, Oct 8, 2018.

1. ImranAli8 Win User

Printer not found in windows 10

i had this 80mm thermal printer working all fine, when suddenly something happened and it doesnt work any more. the documents just stay in the queue, i had removed the printer and tried to reinstall it again. couldnt find the printer or anything related to it, what to do?

:)

ImranAli8, Oct 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Printer not found in windows 10

Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Printer not found in windows 10

1. Printer not found in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer found

2. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New wireless printer not found by PC: Purchased a Canon TR4720 printer that cannot be found wirelessly by my PC running Windows 10 Pro. The printer is connected to the wi-fi and does connect to my cell phone and will print from there. It will connect to the PC using a USB cable and is visible in the printers. It...
  3. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New wireless printer not found by PC: Purchased a Canon TR4720 printer that cannot be found wirelessly by my PC running Windows 10 Pro. The printer is connected to the wi-fi and does connect to my cell phone and will print from there. It will connect to the PC using a USB cable and is visible in the printers. It...
  4. New wireless printer not found by PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.: Dear Team,i Have a Plotter Printer Canon TM305 . I am able to install all softwares of printer and printer is correctly discovered in Network. only problem having is in canon Device management Console i cannot go further its gives status Not Found : Failed to acquire Printer...
  6. Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.

Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.: Dear Team,i Have a Plotter Printer Canon TM305 . I am able to install all softwares of printer and printer is correctly discovered in Network. only problem having is in canon Device management Console i cannot go further its gives status Not Found : Failed to acquire Printer...
  7. Canon TM305 Printer - status : Not found: Failed to acquire printer information.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. 0x00000bc4 NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND- WINDOWS 11 HOME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000bc4 NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND- WINDOWS 11 HOME: Hi,I am Currently on Windows 11 Home Single Language, Version 22H2, OS BUILD 22621.1992 & Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0I am not able to connect to Network Printers. Always getting same error 0x00000bc4 NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND. I have set RPC Connection...
  9. 0x00000bc4 NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND- WINDOWS 11 HOME

0x00000bc4 NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND- WINDOWS 11 HOME: Hi,I am Currently on Windows 11 Home Single Language, Version 22H2, OS BUILD 22621.1992 & Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0I am not able to connect to Network Printers. Always getting same error 0x00000bc4 NO PRINTERS WERE FOUND. I have set RPC Connection...
  10. Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Revive Your Old Printer: Reliable Drivers Found?: Struggling with outdated printer drivers? Visit https://www.freeprinterdriverdownload.org/how-to-install-a-printer-driver-manually-through-usb-add-a-printer-method/ for working drivers. Don't miss our step-by-step guide on YouTube. Revitalize your old printer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer not found windows 10

2. windows 10 printer not found

3. printer not found

4. windows 10 network printer not found,
  5. windows 10 no printer found,
  6. windows 10 element not found printer,
  7. Printer Not FoundPrinter Not Found /n Win Error No : 1801,
  8. printer not discovered in windows 10,
  9. no printer found win 10,
  10. no printer found windows 10,
  11. windows 10 install printer not found,