Windows 10: printer not on line

Discus and support printer not on line in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; states that printer is off line .how to get it back online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulMacher, Jan 8, 2019.

1. printer not on line

states that printer is off line .how to get it back online

:)

PaulMacher, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows prints with lines, printer issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Printer troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Cannot load Printer: Off Line!!

Hello,

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update the latest printer drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the printer drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 8, 2019
  4. printer not on line

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

printer not on line

1. printer not on line - Similar Threads - printer line

2. PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660: IT IS NOT COMMUNICATING WITH MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line-for-windows-11-hpenvy-5660/656303d5-bdcd-4c89-8121-79dfe5fad00f
  3. PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRINTER IS OFF LINE FOR WINDOWS 11 HPENVY 5660: IT IS NOT COMMUNICATING WITH MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line-for-windows-11-hpenvy-5660/656303d5-bdcd-4c89-8121-79dfe5fad00f
  4. Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.: When I print photos from the microsoft photos app, the color quality is great but the printer is printing too fast and creates horizontal lines as it prints. When I print from anywhere else google drive, file explorer, I'm able to adjust the settings so that the printer...
  5. Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.

Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.: When I print photos from the microsoft photos app, the color quality is great but the printer is printing too fast and creates horizontal lines as it prints. When I print from anywhere else google drive, file explorer, I'm able to adjust the settings so that the printer...
  6. printer is off line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer is off line: printer is offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line/49d01c95-fd1d-4a90-8951-c68fa539316b
  7. printer is off line

printer is off line: printer is offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-off-line/49d01c95-fd1d-4a90-8951-c68fa539316b
  8. printer is off line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....
  10. Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not Print, "Printer Off Line". I have tried everything I can, can. How can I...: I have tried everything to get my printer working. It shows my Wi-Fi is not connected. I tried getting it up, but that wouldn't work. I don't need Wi-Fi, I just need to get my printer working....