Windows 10: Printer not printing if plain paper

Discus and support Printer not printing if plain paper in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my printer and i don't know if it is a Windows 10(20H2 19042.928). If i try to print with type paper configured to plain the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LM2007, May 4, 2021.

1. LM2007 Win User

Printer not printing if plain paper

I'm having an issue with my printer and i don't know if it is a Windows 10(20H2 19042.928). If i try to print with type paper configured to plain the paper comes blank, but if i change to glossy it prints fine, but printing this way is painfully slower and use more ink i suppose. I tried removing and installing drivers again, but did not helped. Printer Epson XP-420.

:)

LM2007, May 4, 2021
  2. LM2007 Win User

I'm having an issue with my printer and i don't know if it is a Windows 10(20H2 19042.928). If i try to print with type paper configured to plain the paper comes blank, but if i change to glossy it prints fine, but printing this way is painfully slower and use more ink i suppose. I tried removing and installing drivers again, but did not helped. Printer Epson XP-420.
    Printer not printing if plain paper [​IMG]

LM2007, May 4, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User

Hi, I've both an Epson XP-960 for general printing, and an Epson 3880 for my large photo prints. Anyway, in your properties page you show, what do you have for "Quality?". Make sure is says "Standard" in the dropdown menu.

Printer not printing if plain paper [​IMG]

Are you loading the paper from the tray or somewhere else?

Edit, if nothing works, you may need to reset the printers control panel - page 219 of your owners manual. Bear in mind, this will probably mean setting up the printer again to include Wi-Fi/Network connectivity.

sygnus21, May 4, 2021
  4. LM2007 Win User

I use standard or draft quality if it just simple documents, but now the pages comes blank unless i change to glossy when even the papers are not glossy. This printer model has only one way to feed paper.

LM2007, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Printer not printing if plain paper - Similar Threads - Printer printing plain

2. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  3. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  4. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer only prints on half of the paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer only prints on half of the paper: When I print, the print preview appears that the document will use the entire length and width of the page. Although, the printer will the entire document, the printout only appears on half of the available space of the page, so the print is really small and it is landscape...
  6. Printer only prints on half of the paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer only prints on half of the paper: When I print, the print preview appears that the document will use the entire length and width of the page. Although, the printer will the entire document, the printout only appears on half of the available space of the page, so the print is really small and it is landscape...
  7. Printing a paper to my Brother printer using windows prints portrait on a landscape paper

Printing a paper to my Brother printer using windows prints portrait on a landscape paper: Windows cant seem to get printing right on my laptop Linux works perfectly fine BTW so not hardware and not printer Whenever I try to print a document in portrait orientation using windows, it prints out sideways as if the printer is printing to a portrait fed system,...
  8. Printer only prints on half of the paper

9. not printing on paper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not printing on paper: my printer works and it acts like it is printing but noting is printing on the paper. The inks are all full so thats not the problem. Its just that nothing prints on the paper...
  10. Printer not printing both sides of paper

Printer not printing both sides of paper: Hi I have a new ASUS UX305CA laptop preloaded with W10. It recognised my old Epson Stylus SX415 printer but will not act on selection to print both sides of paper. I seem to have the most up to date driver and I've tried removing and re-installing to no effect. Worked OK...