Windows 10: Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing

Discus and support Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesChoate, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing

Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing

:)

CharlesChoate, Jun 15, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 15, 2020
  3. angieXH Win User
    printe

When I go to print something my printer acts like its printing, But when it's done the papers are blank. New printer so I hope my inks not bad. It says my ink is full. Help

angieXH, Jun 15, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

Then it is time to get a new printer. We bought a Brother HL-2280dw laser, because we only printed in Black and White. I got tired of replacing ink cartridges every 3 or 4 months, because they always dried out before we would print something again. That printer is End of Life, and there are some great deals on Lasers, which are pushing the Ink jets out of the market.

bro67, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing - Similar Threads - Printer printing ink

2. Help!!! My printer will print but there is not ink on the page???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!!! My printer will print but there is not ink on the page???: HELP!! When I print, the paper is blank? I have replaced all of the ink cartridges and ran troubleshooting and still nothing? I am at my wits end!!...
  3. printer not printing

printer not printing: until yesterday the printer worked fine- now it wont print and keeps saying error- I have run the troubleshooter but it still will not print anyone know how to fix this...
  4. printing without black ink

printing without black ink: so I have a Epson wf 2750 I need to print without black ink how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-without-black-ink/38228a73-a3b3-4a43-9a84-9d3264697850
  5. My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner

My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner: My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/f8035551-a2e6-46f2-830f-09bc38d47940
  6. Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.

Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.: My hp2130 deskjet will not print. I installed a new color cartridge and got one picture printed last night, but today it flashes as though it is out of ink, and the printer will not print at all. I tried another new cartridge but it didn't do any good. Tried turning the...
  7. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99
  8. no ink on the paper when it prints

no ink on the paper when it prints: my hp photosmart printer is not printing . i put new ink in it ,but it wont print anything on the paper. does anyone know what im doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-ink-on-the-paper-when-it-prints/3d7ddd5f-2dbc-4917-8d2b-b2d6284edbef
  9. black ink won't print

black ink won't print: I have an HP Photoshop 7520 printer. I had to change the black cartridge and now it won't print black. I have a small black cartridge and a large one. I changed the large one. Do they both have to be full to print? I have done ALL of the troubleshooting suggestions....
  10. Printer not printing

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer not printing: My wife's laptop will not print and I did before. It's not the printer because it prints from my pc. Any ideas 118061