Windows 10: Printer not ready

Discus and support Printer not ready in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A technician intalled a printer to work by wifi or bluetooth and now an Epson printer that is with parallel cable is not working well with a program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodrigoPellecer, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Printer not ready

A technician intalled a printer to work by wifi or bluetooth and now an Epson printer that is with parallel cable is not working well with a program based on Foxpro (Printer not ready is the windows that displays)... with all the others works well.

The technician downloaded the drivers for the Kyocera printer and I think something is causing conflicts

I already tried to set the printer in ports Lpt1, Lpt2 and Lpt3 and nothing works

Can you please help me?

:)

RodrigoPellecer, Sep 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Printer not ready

Wireless network printer shows "Ready" status in print applications but the printer is turned off

Hi Gary,

What is happening now between your PC and printer is a communication issue. Based on what you've stated, you already updated the printer driver, yet the same thing is happening. So, if that the case, then it could be that it wasn't updated correctly. So,
    in order correct this issue on both of your devices, we suggest that you reconfigure the printer setup. Follow these steps:

• If your printer is connected through USB cord, disconnect it from both ends.
    • Go to Settings, select Devices, then click
      Devices and printers
      under Related settings.
    • Remove the printer from the Devices and printers.
    • Next, go to Control Panel, click Uninstall a program, then uninstall the printer driver.
    • After that, restart your computer.
    • Download and install the latest printer driver from the manufacturer's website.
    • Follow the printer setup on the installation process. You can select Wireless or USB connection, and after that connect your printer to your PC.
    • Restart your PC after the printer setup.
    • Lastly, check the printer status.

If it's the same after performing the recommended steps, then we suggest that you contact the printer manufacturer for further assistance.

Let us know if this rectifies the issue your printer.

Marque Lor, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Printer not ready

1. Printer not ready - Similar Threads - Printer ready

2. Attempt to install Brother HL-1210W printer driver On Win 11 OS laptop opens Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempt to install Brother HL-1210W printer driver On Win 11 OS laptop opens Microsoft Store: Live in Thailand bought an ASUS laptop that has factory installed Win 11. Have had no issues installing other drivers but the Brother printer driver downloaded from the Brother site is causing an odd issue. OPening the installation .exe opens Microsoft Store and offers a...
  3. Attempt to install Brother HL-1210W printer driver On Win 11 OS laptop opens Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempt to install Brother HL-1210W printer driver On Win 11 OS laptop opens Microsoft Store: Live in Thailand bought an ASUS laptop that has factory installed Win 11. Have had no issues installing other drivers but the Brother printer driver downloaded from the Brother site is causing an odd issue. OPening the installation .exe opens Microsoft Store and offers a...
  4. I have an Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer and since updating my drivers I have had constant...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an Epson Stylus Photo R260 printer and since updating my drivers I have had constant...: epson stylus photo R260 and new 'recommended' driver updates ... now have to replace ink cartridge almost weekly ...any ideas ALSO: Epson et-8500 printer operating with Windows 10 Pro ... fixing problems ? What's "S" display name ... HP 27er...
  5. How do I get the computer to stop showing a printer as "Ready" when it is really offline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the computer to stop showing a printer as "Ready" when it is really offline?: I have a Brother Laser Printer and an HP Inkjet printer. From my laptop and my desktop computers, both of which are running on Windows 10, the status of the Brother printer is always accurately reflected. It will say if it is either offline, or ready, when I go to print a...
  6. How do I get the computer to stop showing a printer as "Ready" when it is really offline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the computer to stop showing a printer as "Ready" when it is really offline?: I have a Brother Laser Printer and an HP Inkjet printer. From my laptop and my desktop computers, both of which are running on Windows 10, the status of the Brother printer is always accurately reflected. It will say if it is either offline, or ready, when I go to print a...
  7. How do I get the computer to stop showing a printer as "Ready" when it is really offline?

8. Need printer always ready

Need printer always ready: Hi all,,, I have an Epsom XP255 printer which I have in another room that I want to be always ready but it always turns off itself after a certain amount of time, is there anyway I can make it always available please as I cannot see how to do it. My previous HP printer used...
  9. Printer offline error despite printer showing as ready

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer offline error despite printer showing as ready: Windows updated, and now I can't print out of Word. Printer says it is ready and available, but after hitting print I am told the printer is unavailable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer. Our other computer (Mac) is able to print without issue. What...
  10. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...

Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...: I have a few users who have been complaining that when they try to printer emails from outlook it says printer not ready. All of these users didn't have problems till it randomly showed up. All users have windows 10 installed and running office 365 / 2016 All printers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting printer not ready