Windows 10: printer not working after this last update.. who pays for lost time because this

Discus and support printer not working after this last update.. who pays for lost time because this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; printer not working now because of windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelDantzler, Jun 10, 2020.

1. printer not working after this last update.. who pays for lost time because this

printer not working now because of windows 10 update

:)

MichaelDantzler, Jun 10, 2020

2. Printer Not Working after Update

Hi Von,

Since your printer is also having an issue after an update, we suggest that you run the Printer Troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. Follow the steps provided in the link on my first response. Also, can you provide us additional details regarding
    your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which update are you referring to which caused this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Printer lost

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print labels as you are unable to see the printer.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the Printer?
    • When you say "One of my printers is lost, how can I recover without having to download it again?" is the printer not detected or is it not printing?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 10, 2020
  4. printer not working after this last update.. who pays for lost time because this

Printer will not print after the Windows 10 Update

I have done everything on the list and I am still unable to resolve my printer issue. I am getting a new modem, so I hope that fixes the issue, whatever it is. Everything was working up to the last update. The update before this, I lost my sound. I'm
    at a loss and really disappointed in Microsoft. They should be thoroughly testing these updates BEFORE they put it out to the public. I was on the phone with support on several different days, but they told me to do the same thing I did and it still didn't
    work. I have literally uninstalled and reinstalled my printer driver and software four times. The last time I downloaded the updated printer driver. This was also suggested. Anyway, I am frustrated. It's not like I have a money tree in my backyard to
    pay someone or buy a new printer. It pisses me off.

Thank you for all your suggestions.

RitaMcMahonZK, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

printer not working after this last update.. who pays for lost time because this

1. printer not working after this last update.. who pays for lost time because this - Similar Threads - printer working last

2. Shared printer not working after the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer not working after the last update: After the last update, i can't print over LAN network. the error message is 0x0000052e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-printer-not-working-after-the-last-update/40c03498-273a-4be1-8afa-296cb7368cd8
  3. Printer no longer working from computer after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer no longer working from computer after last update: My HP Envy 7645 quit printing from the computer after the last update. It does print from our iphones though. Is there a phone number I can call and actually speak with a human being to get this fixed? I have tried everything I can think of and have already spent hours on...
  4. Printer no longer working from computer after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer no longer working from computer after last update: My HP Envy 7645 quit printing from the computer after the last update. It does print from our iphones though. Is there a phone number I can call and actually speak with a human being to get this fixed? I have tried everything I can think of and have already spent hours on...
  5. Lost printer after last Windows 10 update

Lost printer after last Windows 10 update: My printer stopped working last week and yesterday, in order to get it working again, I restored to the previous update on june 9th . . . then it worked again. Last night windows updated itself again and the printer has stopped working again . . . by not working i mean...
  6. printer not working after last Windows update

printer not working after last Windows update: My laser printer won't work after the last Windows update. My inkjet printer still works. How do I get my laser printer TallyGenicom Intelliprint 9035 working?...
  7. Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update

Printer doesn't work anymore after the last Windows update: Hi. I run Windows 10 64 Pro and updated to 1909 build 18363.900): my printer (Brother 165-C) doesn't work anymore. I restored previous system image and printer works: so printer is ok. Strange thing: by the system it's just like printer exists and works fine (troubleshooting...
  8. LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE

LOST WIFI AFTER LAST UPDATE: I have a Broadcom wifi that no longer works and have been unable to reset even after a reinstall HELP. There is only a usb and no ethernet as is a LINX 12/64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-last-update/8dce5a7c-c9ef-4075-b43c-3f6d091ea10e
  9. After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    After the last update my printer doesn't work correctly: after the last update of Microsoft my printer doesn't work well, it stays frozen when it is printing some document, I have to restart it constantly. I need to solve this...
  10. My Printer is not working after the last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Printer is not working after the last update: My Printer is not working after the last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-working-after-the-last-update/1ab3b54a-c034-48da-8855-bc1ef2da884d