Windows 10: Printer not working

Discus and support Printer not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trouble shooter message says "ÜSB Composite Device can't work properly with USB 3.0". What's up? Why this message when it has been functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelenDl, Dec 23, 2018.

1. HelenDl Win User

Printer not working

Trouble shooter message says "ÜSB Composite Device can't work properly with USB 3.0". What's up? Why this message when it has been functioning perfectly for a long time? How to fix? Thanks Helen

:)

HelenDl, Dec 23, 2018

2. Printer not working

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

How have you connected the printer to your computer? Is it wired or wireless connection?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Mouse, Touchpad and Printer drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Follow the same steps to uninstall Mouse and Printer drivers.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and Printer drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Printer Not Working after Update

Hi Von,

Since your printer is also having an issue after an update, we suggest that you run the Printer Troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. Follow the steps provided in the link on my first response. Also, can you provide us additional details regarding
    your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which update are you referring to which caused this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

Printer not working

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Printer not working

1. Printer not working - Similar Threads - Printer working

2. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  3. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  4. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  6. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  7. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message: Several errors have recently cropped up. I am running Windows 10 Home. My screen saver doesn't work any long and I get a message telling me that a need a newer video card. My printer is no longer talking to my computer either, and I get a message that the shortcut cannot be...
  9. Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message

Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message: Several errors have recently cropped up. I am running Windows 10 Home. My screen saver doesn't work any long and I get a message telling me that a need a newer video card. My printer is no longer talking to my computer either, and I get a message that the shortcut cannot be...
  10. Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PRINTER NOT WORKING