Windows 10: Printer not working

Discus and support Printer not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am new to this group and not overly computer literate! I have installed Windows 10 after having 8.1. I cannot get my printer to work it is a Kodak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cornishpixi, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Printer not working

I am new to this group and not overly computer literate! I have installed Windows 10 after having 8.1. I cannot get my printer to work it is a Kodak one wii fii enabled but since installing windows 10 it will not print via wii fii. It has a couple of times printed via the usb cable but more often than not wont print. I wondered if it was anything to do with it picking up which port I am trying to print from. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas what I can do. Was thinking of getting rid of Windows 10 and going back to 8.1 but dont know how to do it. Thanks: confused:

:)

cornishpixi, Jan 5, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Jan 5, 2016
  4. alexm1 Win User

Printer not working

Did your printer come with an installation disk?, if it did try reinstalling it. If not search online for the driver for your printer model and ensure you have the latest driver. I had a number of problems following updating to W10, all were solved by going to the Lenovo site and getting my PC up to date with the latest drivers.

alexm1, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Ok thanks will try that

cornishpixi, Jan 5, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    If there is no windows 10 driver avaliable on the Kodak supportpage

Try this

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printer not working

1. Printer not working - Similar Threads - Printer working

2. Cannot print from Windows 10. Printer works properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print from Windows 10. Printer works properly.: Everywhere I try to print from, when I click the print button the page becomes slow then it comes back with a message saying this document cannot print. There are no problems with the printer. I restarted the computer, the driver is up to date, I reinstalled the printer....
  3. Windows 10 build 1908 worked with old printer but not build 2004

Windows 10 build 1908 worked with old printer but not build 2004: The printer I have is the Lexmark Z605. Worked fine until the latest build as the the driver is no longer recognized even in compatibility mode. The printer program works and is no longer supported by Lexmark. Can someone tell me how to get the driver to work again? Is there...
  4. Printer stopped working with latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer stopped working with latest Windows update: I have an Epson 2650 that was working fine yesterday. Updated to the new Windows Update and the new update that rolled out afterward to evidently fix some other issues from the new update. Now the printer will not work at all. Have tried removing printer and readding,...
  5. Local Printer Redirection to Remote Desktop for Mac Not Working After Spooler Service Patch

Local Printer Redirection to Remote Desktop for Mac Not Working After Spooler Service Patch: Hi Everyone,Hope you are doing well and safe. Recently I have noticed that a lot of people who are using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Application for Mac, no matter the version of macOS or Microsoft RDP App, whenever trying to redirect local printers that are perfectly...
  6. Zebra LP2844 Printers not working because of update KB5004945 - PrintNightmare

Zebra LP2844 Printers not working because of update KB5004945 - PrintNightmare: Hi everyone.After the latest windows 10 update KB5004945 - PrintNightmare, all the "Zebra printers LP2844" stopped printing, and it's a very popular issue, we're getting calls every single day about it, from all over the UKI UK-Ireland market.The only option is to delete the...
  7. Zebra LP2844 Printer not working because of update KB5004945

Zebra LP2844 Printer not working because of update KB5004945: Hi everyone,After the latest windows 10 update KB5004946 all the "Zebra printers LP2844" stopped printing, and it's a very popular issue, we're getting calls every single day about it, from all over the uki marketThe only option is to delete the update printer starts working...
  8. ZD410 and LP2824 Zebra printers stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ZD410 and LP2824 Zebra printers stopped working after Windows update: 07/06/21 security update on Windows 10 Pro 21H1 caused USB connected Zebra label printers ZD410 and LP2824 to no longer work. Uninstalling the update resolved the issue. Will Windows have a fix for this in a future update?...
  9. Printer Will Not Work

Printer Will Not Work: My Canon Pixma 490MX has stopped printing since I installed Windows 10. It still scans well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the complete setup for the printer, but it still won't print. I have checked the drivers to make sure they're up to date. Would installing Windows...
  10. Hi, Epson R200 printer does not work due to a missing driver. Can you please assist

Hi, Epson R200 printer does not work due to a missing driver. Can you please assist: Hi, I upgraded to a new version of windows and my Epson R200 printer does not work due to a missing driver. Can you please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-epson-r200-printer-does-not-work-due-to-a/29fe2a09-581d-46e6-b02e-f65da967a390