Windows 10: Printer not working

Discus and support Printer not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am new to this group and not overly computer literate! I have installed Windows 10 after having 8.1. I cannot get my printer to work it is a Kodak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cornishpixi, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Printer not working

I am new to this group and not overly computer literate! I have installed Windows 10 after having 8.1. I cannot get my printer to work it is a Kodak one wii fii enabled but since installing windows 10 it will not print via wii fii. It has a couple of times printed via the usb cable but more often than not wont print. I wondered if it was anything to do with it picking up which port I am trying to print from. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas what I can do. Was thinking of getting rid of Windows 10 and going back to 8.1 but dont know how to do it. Thanks: confused:

:)

cornishpixi, Jan 5, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Jan 5, 2016
  4. alexm1 Win User

Printer not working

Did your printer come with an installation disk?, if it did try reinstalling it. If not search online for the driver for your printer model and ensure you have the latest driver. I had a number of problems following updating to W10, all were solved by going to the Lenovo site and getting my PC up to date with the latest drivers.

alexm1, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Ok thanks will try that

cornishpixi, Jan 5, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    If there is no windows 10 driver avaliable on the Kodak supportpage

Try this

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printer not working

1. Printer not working - Similar Threads - Printer working

2. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  3. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  4. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  6. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  7. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message: Several errors have recently cropped up. I am running Windows 10 Home. My screen saver doesn't work any long and I get a message telling me that a need a newer video card. My printer is no longer talking to my computer either, and I get a message that the shortcut cannot be...
  9. Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message

Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message: Several errors have recently cropped up. I am running Windows 10 Home. My screen saver doesn't work any long and I get a message telling me that a need a newer video card. My printer is no longer talking to my computer either, and I get a message that the shortcut cannot be...
  10. Screen Saver doesn't work, printer error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade