Windows 10: Printer not working

Discus and support Printer not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every since I installed Windows 10 my printer won't work. I installed the latest drivers but when I go to Ink Cartridge replacement I get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Case1, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Case1 Win User

Printer not working

Every since I installed Windows 10 my printer won't work. I installed the latest drivers but when I go to Ink Cartridge replacement I get an error message that says:

Function Discovery Print Provider Dll has stopped working

Does anyone know what I should do next?

Thanks,
    Case

:)

Case1, Jan 31, 2016

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Jan 31, 2016
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

Printer not working

1. Printer not working - Similar Threads - Printer working

2. Add a device or add printer not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a device or add printer not working windows 10: Whenever I go to the device and printers and try to add a device the wizard flashes on and then immediately closed. I tried from the command line and got the same results. I have tried all the fixes like stopping the print spooler and such. Does anyone have this same issue?...
  3. last update: printers hp and epson stoped working because you changed drivers.Flight...

last update: printers hp and epson stoped working because you changed drivers.Flight...: how solve this problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update-printers-hp-and-epson-stoped-working/aa3717b9-b096-4dfa-80db-3f82f2c8658a
  4. HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....

HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....: New router, but HP Printer cannot find wireless router. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-3050-wireless-printer-worked-fine-until/30456bd8-52f8-4e59-81fb-2ca347eeb75f
  5. printer scanner not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer scanner not working: My Printer scanner is not working but my printer hp working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-scanner-not-working/399d6dc8-2a90-4bf1-b8f0-439dde3d6775
  6. Network Connectivity, Windows10 and Printer -- not working

Network Connectivity, Windows10 and Printer -- not working: I have a new computer with Windows 10. Printer, Epson WorkForce 840 is older and is not recognizing or will it allow me to type in updated wifi network connection. I have troubleshooted every which way you can think of. What do you advise?...
  7. My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my...

My Office jet 6500 E709a printer works with my HP computer. I now wish it to share with my...: my Officejet 6500 E709a works with my HP Computer. I have now bought a DELL inspiron and when I plug the printer into the Dell it comes up in the printer but when i try to print it says Error. I wish to share the printer with both computers...
  8. Printer won't work after 1903 feature upgrade

Printer won't work after 1903 feature upgrade: I have a dell AIO 948 printer scanner that won't communicate with my laptop after doing the 1903 feature upgrade. It's not a printer problem because I can hook it up to my old Dell laptop that runs Win Vista and it will print and scan like a charm. In the past, after upgrades...
  9. After Windows 10 update, Control Panel shows printer installed and working properly, but...

After Windows 10 update, Control Panel shows printer installed and working properly, but...: Actually, none of the four wireless printers that were working prior to the latest update now show up when I attempt to select a printer from a word processing application (I have two and have tried both), browser (I have three, and have tried them all), etc. When I right...
  10. windows 10 1803 update, brother printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1803 update, brother printer doesn't work: My printer is brother MFC-7860DW. It doesn't work for my PC, but it works for other computers. So I re-installed the printer diver many times, still not work. This problem is from last Friday, 16 Aug. I didn't change anything before only except the windows update. see the pic...