Windows 10: Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge

Discus and support Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a wireless HP All-in-One Deskjet printer, model 2724 and it is a few months old. After doing a test print with the new cartridge, it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sue Biasizzo, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge

I have a wireless HP All-in-One Deskjet printer, model 2724 and it is a few months old. After doing a test print with the new cartridge, it says “printer is offline”. The carriage works, no paper jams, all the plugs are secure, the proper lights work but it will not print anything! At a suggestion, I uninstalled and wanted to re-install this device to see if that would fix it. Windows 10 cannot find it. Please do not give me the instructions on how to find it because that hasn’t worked. I have tried trouble shooting but the instructions are too technical for me or I get the same instructions o

:)

Sue Biasizzo, Aug 24, 2021

2. ink cartridge

For Printer Ink cartridge problems you should read any troubleshooting steps at the printer manufacturer's website or ask in their forums.

When and if you install a new cartridge their installed software has alignment, etc. steps.

But they are the ones to ask about that.

Bill Smithers, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Printer ink cartridges

Hi Lady,

This is a forum for Microsoft products. Please contact HP support regarding this issue.

Some troubleshooting you can perform is to make sure the contacts for the printer and the ink cartridge are clear so they can read. Alternatively, the print cartridges may be defective.

Try turning off the printer for 30 seconds and putting in the new cartridges and turning them back on.

c12f15dc-7bff-4426-b6c1-6cd384eeb051, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge

Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges

HP build several different ranges of printers, DesignJet, OfficeJet, Etc, the ink cartridges can often be used in multiple printers across the ranges, [unfortunately HP are not logical enough to have a Designjet and OfficeJet that use the same cartridges to have a similar code number] you may be able to find out if the cartridges in your printer are compatible with any of the available packages on the list. Check the cartridge number in your printer and check if HP catalogue, or reseller shows a printer that they also fit that is on the list

Barman58, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge

1. Printer offline after putting in a new ink cartridge - Similar Threads - Printer offline putting

2. Printer Won't Recognize Ink Cartridge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Won't Recognize Ink Cartridge: My printer suddenly won't recognize a full container of ink and it won't let me print in black and white either. Any ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-recognize-ink-cartridge/5fbc9d66-3338-4e52-af3e-466182dbc582
  3. printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge

printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge: printer is showing code 1485 unsupported ink cartridge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-showing-code-1485-unsupported-ink/0392544d-3f6c-4993-bf5f-9a85de49f84f
  4. Printer ink cartridges

Printer ink cartridges: I have a hp printer and have always used ink 61, I took some out and put in same kind and my printer is saying its not compatible with this printer? I took them out several times, it will print a test page then try to print something else and click into the message saying not...
  5. INK CARTRIDGES

INK CARTRIDGES: HOW DO I REALIGN NEW INK CARTRIDGES AFTER INSTALLATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ink-cartridges/d40eaf57-18d2-44bd-8963-f67e7622d568
  6. Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.

Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.: My hp2130 deskjet will not print. I installed a new color cartridge and got one picture printed last night, but today it flashes as though it is out of ink, and the printer will not print at all. I tried another new cartridge but it didn't do any good. Tried turning the...
  7. Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges

Aftermarket ink for inkjet cartridges: Apologies for posting the thread in this subsection but I couldn't figure out where I should post. Admins, feel free to move the thread to appropriate section. I am wondering if anybody refills their inkjet cartridges using aftermarket ink? I usually use laser printer for...
  8. Changing ink cartridge

Changing ink cartridge: I can't figure out how to change the ink cartridge. Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-ink-cartridge/b5db9245-45a7-43a2-b1a7-85aa5683f322
  9. status of my ink cartridges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    status of my ink cartridges: where can I view the status of my ink cartridges. I have en XL black cartridge and still I only get the color cartridges when I print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/status-of-my-ink-cartridges/e255bd17-79c1-4f65-84e7-265d996f5082
  10. HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges.

HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges.: In the news today. HP printers start rejecting budget ink cartridges - BBC News Code: Large numbers of HP printer owners found their printers stopped recognising unofficial printer ink cartridges on 13 September. Dutch printer ink vendor 123inkt said it had received...