Windows 10: Printer Offline - how get a wireless hp printer online

Discus and support Printer Offline - how get a wireless hp printer online in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't seem to be able to get a wireless hp printer on line. I can print to it from my phone or hardwire but not wireless from my laptop. Strange.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by breezemaster, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Printer Offline - how get a wireless hp printer online

I don't seem to be able to get a wireless hp printer on line. I can print to it from my phone or hardwire but not wireless from my laptop. Strange.

Any suggestions?

:)

breezemaster, Oct 8, 2019

2. Wireless Printer now offline.

Acquired recently within last two months and had previously established a wireless set up connection between my laptop (win 10) and a HP printer, whilst with my parents over Christmas the PC had a windows update (long one) when compared to earlier window
    version updates, using their router (i.e. without access to my wireless printer). On returning home the established connection is lost and the laptop shows the printer as offline. Printer trouble shooter suggests printer off but is on, none of the office style
    programs give the print option to select the wireless printer. Wireless communications still shows the printer and its IP and the printer itself will work when accessing the HP web page and also responds by sending ink levels back to the Laptop.

Should I start to uninstall and in which order or is there a solution within the Laptop / Windows 10.

If can have some help, but I will need step by step instructions as I'm very unsure of my ablitities.

Thank you Claire

Claire_L0508, Oct 8, 2019
  3. HP Printer offline

I have recently purchased a new PC and although the printer I have (HP Photosmart 5520) is connected and has printed once or twice it keeps going offline. I have tried the usual suggested fixes such as running the print spooling and checked to see if the
    'use printer offline' button was checked but to no avail. The wireless connection says its connected. Tried the turning off / back on method as well. Windows printer trouble shoot said printer was switched off which is rubbish as its on. Help

Stephen Ruston, Oct 8, 2019
  4. gwalks Win User

Printer Offline - how get a wireless hp printer online

Wireless printer offline

I'm using an HP wireless network printer on my home WiFi. I use 2 nearly identical HP laptops, both using Windows 10. Printing works fine from one of the laptops, but is always "offline" on the other. When I troubleshoot, it tells me my printer is 'off'.
    My printer is always on, or in sleep mode, and always works fine from my other laptop. Drivers are current, and I've gone through hours of troubleshooting with HP and they concluded it's got to be a Windows 10 problem. Is there a setting that I'm missing?
    Any suggestions?

gwalks, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Printer Offline - how get a wireless hp printer online

1. Printer Offline - how get a wireless hp printer online - Similar Threads - Printer Offline wireless

2. HP Printer offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer offline: Why does my HP printer frequently give the status of offline. I replaced the printer thinking that was the problem, but the new printer does the same. I've resinstalled the printer and that only fixes it for a while....
  3. HP printer indicates it is offline while it is online

HP printer indicates it is offline while it is online: It is HP Office jet 8700 and it is connected to wifi. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-indicates-it-is-offline-while-it-is/5ff972a6-ca29-4b30-84ec-74566a0ac427
  4. My printer is offline? How can I get it online?

My printer is offline? How can I get it online?: My printer is offline? How do I get it back online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-offline-how-can-i-get-it-online/df7cadf5-513e-4e9d-a08f-bf69b94ba30d
  5. My HP Printer Currently is Offline, How to get it back Online?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My HP Printer Currently is Offline, How to get it back Online?: Hello, What does it mean when my HP Printer is showing offline? How do I get My Printer Online? HP Printer Offline- Printers often face an offline error when a hardliner connection to the computer is holding the document. The printer itself doesn’t have a hard-drive,...
  6. Change printer offline to online

Change printer offline to online: How do I turn printer online from offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-printer-offline-to-online/0109d8d6-e909-4652-8532-14a6604f06d7
  7. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  8. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: Thank you for such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot to resolve my printer offline issues and I can easily set it up to overcome the problem. I have also found that allitexprt.com also provides very useful contents in easy language and if someone still unable to resolve...
  9. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: HP printers are a standout amongst other printing gadgets on the planet which effectively takes care of all your printing requests for both individual and authority use by giving a best quality printing. The American organization Hewlett-Packard built up these gadgets which...
  10. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...