Windows 10: Printer pauses between each page

Discus and support Printer pauses between each page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichBillings, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Printer pauses between each page

My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks

:)

RichBillings, Mar 15, 2019
  2. BhoyJS Win User

Upgraded to W10 and printer keeps pausing

After the Windows 10 upgrade my printer won't accept Ready status, but defaults to Pause. It's an older printer but the manufacturer site lists updated drivers built in to W10. Is this a conflict somewhere in the device settings?

BhoyJS, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows printer test page

Hi Knapier, welcome to Ten Forums!

If you are talking about Windows printer test page, you could try an alternative one from Print a Test Page. Your printer may also come with some cleaning diagnostic utilities which may include some test pages too.

A Windows test page sole purpose is to list all information directly related to how Windows communicates with your printer. This means driver listings, the printer model and available printing styles. It is not used for testing the alignment and color etc... This is what the printer utilities are for.

ellellell1, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Printer pauses between each page

Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Printer pauses between each page

1. Printer pauses between each page - Similar Threads - Printer pauses between

2. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer pauses during printing: I have an HP LaserJet M203 connected to my OFFICE3 computer, which runs W10. When I print several documents, the first prints fine. However, when I send the 2nd document to the printer there is a pause - usually about a minute. The 2nd and 3rd might print okay and then it...
  3. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer pauses during printing: I have an HP LaserJet M203 connected to my OFFICE3 computer, which runs W10. When I print several documents, the first prints fine. However, when I send the 2nd document to the printer there is a pause - usually about a minute. The 2nd and 3rd might print okay and then it...
  4. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer paused

Printer paused: After the last update, my HP printer 8600 is paused. I can no longer print to it. How do I unpause it? Please be explicit, since I've tried troubleshooter and looked for an "unpause" button. I have tried printing several test pages. They just queue up in the printer...
  6. printer pause

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer pause: cant get off pause on printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-pause/0cd28464-74cc-4dd9-b629-49f90766e5f7
  7. printer pause

printer pause: my printer seems to be on pause always when I try to print on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-pause/328a5881-bac0-493c-a432-d90006ea1964
  8. HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy.

HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy.: HP All in One copier copies a blank page between each copy. How can I stop this. It did not always do this and I do not know why it has started now....
  9. Printer pauses between printed pages

Printer pauses between printed pages: My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks ***Original title: Printer pauses between each page***...
  10. Printer slow-- pauses between pages

Printer slow-- pauses between pages: I have a brand new HP laptop with Win10. When I print a large (over 4 pages) pdf file, it slows to a snail's pace and pauses between pages. This keeps me from doing my job and slows the others at work. What do I need to do? My boss has a new computer with Win10 and it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer pauses between every page after win10 upgrade

2. printer pauses between each page

3. in windows 10 my printer pauses between each page it printes

4. my printer pauses between each page,
  5. what to do if my printer pauses between each page