Windows 10: Printer pauses between printed pages

Discus and support Printer pauses between printed pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks ***Original title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichBillings, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Printer pauses between printed pages

My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks

***Original title: Printer pauses between each page***

:)

RichBillings, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Printer pauses between printed pages

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Printer pauses between printed pages

1. Printer pauses between printed pages - Similar Threads - Printer pauses between

2. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer pauses during printing: I have an HP LaserJet M203 connected to my OFFICE3 computer, which runs W10. When I print several documents, the first prints fine. However, when I send the 2nd document to the printer there is a pause - usually about a minute. The 2nd and 3rd might print okay and then it...
  3. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer pauses during printing: I have an HP LaserJet M203 connected to my OFFICE3 computer, which runs W10. When I print several documents, the first prints fine. However, when I send the 2nd document to the printer there is a pause - usually about a minute. The 2nd and 3rd might print okay and then it...
  4. Printer pauses during printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  6. Printer prints blank page before printed page

Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  7. Printer prints blank page before printed page

8. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  9. Printer pauses between each page

Printer pauses between each page: My Brother MFCL9550CDW is supposed to print fast but it pauses between each page. I use windows 10 Any ideas? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-pauses-between-each-page/7b961578-c162-4f43-b4d6-91703b061e1f
  10. Printer slow-- pauses between pages

Printer slow-- pauses between pages: I have a brand new HP laptop with Win10. When I print a large (over 4 pages) pdf file, it slows to a snail's pace and pauses between pages. This keeps me from doing my job and slows the others at work. What do I need to do? My boss has a new computer with Win10 and it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer pauses between pages

2. printer pausing between printing pages

3. how to stop the pausing between pages

4. printer pauses between each page,
  5. stop printer from pausing between sheets,
  6. printer pauses between every page after win10 upgrade,
  7. printer pausing between pages,
  8. windows 10 printer pauses in between pages,
  9. my brother laser printer is turning off between each page printed instead of contiuously printing,
  10. in windows 10 my printer pauses between each page it printes,
  11. printer pausing between pages brother printer