Windows 10: printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

Discus and support printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilipWinterburn, Jun 30, 2020.

1. printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

:)

PhilipWinterburn, Jun 30, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jun 30, 2020
  4. printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

1. printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print - Similar Threads - printer print queue

2. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: I am using a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is working - I can monitor ink levels etc from the Brother Control centre on my PC but I can't print....
  3. Printer keeps printing old document despite it not being in the print queue

Printer keeps printing old document despite it not being in the print queue: I have a HP Officejet pro 8710 and for the past 2 days it has just been consistently printing out an old document. The job doesn't pop up in the queue and I've checked the spool folder and it's empty. I removed the printer from my computer and added it back and for an hour...
  4. print queue missing

print queue missing: Hi Everyone, I had tp reconfigure my printer and had a queue waiting on my laptop to print. By the time I got my printer setup for my laptop my queue of stuff to print has disappeared. HELP...
  5. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  6. Print Queue Issue

Print Queue Issue: Hello! I am having persistent issues on numerous units where the print jobs will get stuck in the print queue. I am able to fix the error by restarting the spooler everytime, however, this is happening on unattended devices used to print receipts, so I restarting the...
  7. Printing but staying in the Printer Queue

Printing but staying in the Printer Queue: This is for a client of mine. It's a Sharp MX-B402SC printer working over a network. Items were printing for other people, but not for her. Restarting the printer seemed to be the fix for this. She can now print, but items are staying in her print queue. It doesn't seem to be...
  8. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  9. printer. does not print

printer. does not print: I have 2 printers, one Hp and another Canon, my Canon works fine, and the HP is installed but does not print. This did not happen before, my printer was working normally, I think this happened after an update....
  10. root print queue

in Windows 10 Support
    root print queue: Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices with a little blue question mark on it. I have attempted to uodate the driver via windows uldate but still doesnt work....