Windows 10: printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

Discus and support printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilipWinterburn, Jun 30, 2020.

1. printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

:)

PhilipWinterburn, Jun 30, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jun 30, 2020
  4. printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print

1. printer print queue disappears after a few seconds and does not print - Similar Threads - printer print queue

2. Print Queue won't clear after printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue won't clear after printing: I'm having this problem to print multiple documents, first for every document i want to print for the first time after the printer enter standby mode i need to restart the spool, then after that for each document i want to print i need to wait the printer to finish, stop the...
  3. printer duplicated -printer vs print queues

printer duplicated -printer vs print queues: I have a strange issue that just happened. I went to print a shipping label only to see that it didn't print, yet I saw it in my print queue. After some digging, it seems that my label printer was duplicated in windows 10. So I now have labelprinter and labelprinter copy 1The...
  4. printer duplicated -printer vs print queues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer duplicated -printer vs print queues: I have a strange issue that just happened. I went to print a shipping label only to see that it didn't print, yet I saw it in my print queue. After some digging, it seems that my label printer was duplicated in windows 10. So I now have labelprinter and labelprinter copy 1The...
  5. printer duplicated -printer vs print queues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Print Queue

Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  7. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  8. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: Good day everyone, hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic. So, as my title, my printer HP Deskjet 1510, connect using USB can't print anything after a failed Windows Update yesterday, the update froze at 48% I have no choice but to force shut down my laptop....
  9. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: I am using a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is working - I can monitor ink levels etc from the Brother Control centre on my PC but I can't print....
  10. Printing but staying in the Printer Queue

Printing but staying in the Printer Queue: This is for a client of mine. It's a Sharp MX-B402SC printer working over a network. Items were printing for other people, but not for her. Restarting the printer seemed to be the fix for this. She can now print, but items are staying in her print queue. It doesn't seem to be...