Windows 10: Printer printing blanks

Discus and support Printer printing blanks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. My printer is printing only blank copies. Any suggestions please?Michael... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelKavanaghBN, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Printer printing blanks

Hi. My printer is printing only blank copies. Any suggestions please?Michael

:)

MichaelKavanaghBN, Jun 7, 2021

2. Printer printing blank pages

HI Shirley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/ webpages?
    • Were you able to print all kinds of documents from IPad?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue that might have caused this issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, try the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Printer printing blanks

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Printer printing blanks

1. Printer printing blanks - Similar Threads - Printer printing blanks

2. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  3. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  4. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shared printer is printing a blank page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared printer is printing a blank page.: I have a printer connected with my desktop CPU with a USB cable and then I enabled the share option and installed it on my Laptop. Now when I print from my desktop everything works fine but when I try to print from the laptop a blank page is printed every time and it doesn't...
  6. Shared printer is printing a blank page.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared printer is printing a blank page.: I have a printer connected with my desktop CPU with a USB cable and then I enabled the share option and installed it on my Laptop. Now when I print from my desktop everything works fine but when I try to print from the laptop a blank page is printed every time and it doesn't...
  7. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  8. HP printer printing blank pages

HP printer printing blank pages: My HP Officejet 7500A will print out test page but everything else prints out blank this is a recient development . I have spent hours trying to solve this , many on the net with the same problem, nobody seems to have a fix.../ Anyone Please !...
  9. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462
  10. Shared printer print blank pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer print blank pages: I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based PC prints via the share to the printer. Problem is that when printing from the Windows 10 machine every pages that print is...