Windows 10: Printer printing font too small

Discus and support Printer printing font too small in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Helppls16, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Helppls16 Win User

Printer printing font too small

HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails.

:)

Helppls16, Mar 24, 2022

2. Print font is to small to read after it is printed.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing font issues with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Is this issue confined to any specific document that you are trying to print?
    • Did you check the printer settings?
    • What is the make and model of the printer?

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check if the font and the text appear properly in the
    print preview
    of the file.

Method 2:

I suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Printer troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 24, 2022
  3. printer is printing too small.

"I am printing from a Dell Printer in IE 11, windows 10. Please provide steps that would enable me to change the font size and also fit the text onto the page. My technician has tried many possible solutions but NONE has worked.

Thank you.

"Useless. I have a Dell B1160w, not an HP.

Supremepersonality, Mar 24, 2022
  4. beretha12 Win User

Print font is to small to read after it is printed.

I followed your instructions but it didn't help. The print is still to small after it is printed, the print preview is very small. and that is the way it is printed out. It is as small as a 4 or 5 font.

beretha12, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Printer printing font too small - Similar Threads - Printer printing font

2. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  3. Printing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing too small: I have a new dell computer and it prints too small on my Epson et-8500. My other computer prints fine surface pro. Ever since the windows update the print size has been screwed up on the dell. What's the deal?...
  4. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  5. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  6. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  8. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  9. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...