Windows 10: printer printing in magenta only? Downloads to printer are ok-prints black as it should.

Discus and support printer printing in magenta only? Downloads to printer are ok-prints black as it should. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I fix my printer from printing in magenta only/ Downloads to printer prints black, however, magenta replaces the blue color.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LennySafer, Mar 3, 2020.

1. printer printing in magenta only? Downloads to printer are ok-prints black as it should.

How can I fix my printer from printing in magenta only/ Downloads to printer prints black, however, magenta replaces the blue color.

:)

LennySafer, Mar 3, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Mar 3, 2020
  3. paroh Win User
    HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

printer printing in magenta only? Downloads to printer are ok-prints black as it should.

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

printer printing in magenta only? Downloads to printer are ok-prints black as it should.

1. printer printing in magenta only? Downloads to printer are ok-prints black as it should. - Similar Threads - printer printing magenta

2. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  3. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  4. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer is not copying but otherwise printing is ok.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not copying but otherwise printing is ok.: Printer is not copying but otherwise printing is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-copying-but-otherwise-printing-is/e4ccf4fb-2775-4aeb-ac37-dee5fdd7e717
  6. Printer is not copying but otherwise printing is ok.

Printer is not copying but otherwise printing is ok.: Printer is not copying but otherwise printing is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-copying-but-otherwise-printing-is/e4ccf4fb-2775-4aeb-ac37-dee5fdd7e717
  7. PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE

PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE: My printer HP Envy 5544 will only print in black & white when connected wirelessly to my laptop Acer Aspire M. The printer will print colour in copy mode and will also print a colour test page. It will also print in colour from my wife's HP laptop via wireless connection....
  8. printer only prints with black background

printer only prints with black background: My printer will only print in white font with black background. How can I correct this? I have re-downloaded the driver, with no change. It is a brother MFC L2700DW series HELP!...
  9. Printer Won't print black, but prints color

Printer Won't print black, but prints color: I reinstalled my printer HP Envy 4520. It prints, but the black ink isn't working. I checked the cartridge and it is full. Test papers print, but nothing....
  10. printer only prints in black and white

printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...