Windows 10: Printer prints black text as white text

Discus and support Printer prints black text as white text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When printing from laptop via wifi my printer now prints black text as white and makes rest of the page black. When printing to same printer from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Orchid222, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Orchid222 Win User

Printer prints black text as white text

When printing from laptop via wifi my printer now prints black text as white and makes rest of the page black.

When printing to same printer from another PC there is no problem.

How do I fix this.

:)

Orchid222, Mar 20, 2020

2. black background and white text

brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?

AliciaGlueck, Mar 20, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
  4. sharon670 Win User

HP StreamWindows 10 (in S mode) prints with black background and white text on Brother printer (HL-L2380DW)

Please help. I can't get any document to print correctly with new laptop. Every document I print out prints with a black background and white text (instead of white background and black text).

I contacted HP and told me to contact Brother. Brother suggested I print on Google Cloud Print, but I am unable to download this as this is not available at the Microsoft store to download because I'm in S mode. And being in S mode means I can only download
    from the Microsoft store.

sharon670, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Printer prints black text as white text - Similar Threads - Printer prints black

2. Printer not printing text, only headers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not printing text, only headers: Suddenly my printer is printing only headers and not body text. Where is setting that controls this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-text-only-headers/a16066f3-baa8-4e1c-b6e7-e1e7bcc6bfeb
  3. Print to Text

Print to Text: I have set up a "Generic / Text Only" printer and have been able to print to the file. But... the text rolls across the page. That is, when I open the text file, there will be some text then it continues on the next line, and then the next line,and continues until it begins...
  4. PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE

PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE: My printer HP Envy 5544 will only print in black & white when connected wirelessly to my laptop Acer Aspire M. The printer will print colour in copy mode and will also print a colour test page. It will also print in colour from my wife's HP laptop via wireless connection....
  5. Since having new laptop, printer is producing pages with inverted text - white on black print

Since having new laptop, printer is producing pages with inverted text - white on black print: Since having new laptop, printer is producing pages with inverted text - white on black print. I have looked at previous suggestions through the printer settings, default, etc. but can't get to the final part where we are supposed to be able to choose 'other.... and there is...
  6. black background and white text

black background and white text: brand new HP laptop trying to print on a Brother printer that works from my PC. why is it printing a black background and white text from whatever application I print from?...
  7. Printer is printing white on black

Printer is printing white on black: My printer has decided to print a black page with writing and images in white. I am using a B&W cartridge but don't understand why it is printing in negative...
  8. problem with printer; only prints color, not black text

problem with printer; only prints color, not black text: prints only the color text, not the black text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-printer-only-prints-color-not-black/bbd73da6-3f51-4568-bf43-a82184650d8b
  9. printer only prints in black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...
  10. Black title bars and white text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881