Windows 10: Printer Prints Blank Pages

Discus and support Printer Prints Blank Pages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonaldELucas, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Printer Prints Blank Pages

My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to the printer, but every page prints blank. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

:)

RonaldELucas, Apr 1, 2020

2. Printer printing blank pages

HI Shirley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the issue with printing the blank pages confined to any specific document/ webpages?
    • Were you able to print all kinds of documents from IPad?
    • Have you made any hardware/ software changes to your device prior to this issue that might have caused this issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, try the troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2020
  3. chrismine Win User
    Shared printer print blank pages

I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based PC prints via the share to the printer. Problem is that when printing from the Windows 10 machine every pages that print is blank. It prints perfectly from the Windows 7 machine.

Have removed and reinstalled the printer many times with no success, trying different drivers and setups.

Any ideas please.

chrismine, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Printer Prints Blank Pages

Printer prints blank pages

My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine.

KickTheChair, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Printer Prints Blank Pages

1. Printer Prints Blank Pages - Similar Threads - Printer Prints Blank

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  6. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. Printer prints blank pages

8. Shared printer is printing a blank page.

Shared printer is printing a blank page.: I have a printer connected with my desktop CPU with a USB cable and then I enabled the share option and installed it on my Laptop. Now when I print from my desktop everything works fine but when I try to print from the laptop a blank page is printed every time and it doesn't...
  9. Printer prints blank pages

Printer prints blank pages: My printer prints blank pages but even after a deep cartridge clean, it's still blank. It prints test papers fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-pages/1e3b1d33-24bb-4d1a-929b-9ecadbb79462
  10. Shared printer print blank pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared printer print blank pages: I have a client using a Samsung ML-1865W series laser printer connected via USB to his Windows 7 machine. The printer is shared and a Windows 10 based PC prints via the share to the printer. Problem is that when printing from the Windows 10 machine every pages that print is...