Windows 10: printer prints only one page

Discus and support printer prints only one page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer prints one page only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-one-page/16244e87-8386-4c30-9ec1-575fb5c724a0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LoisCarter3, Aug 8, 2020.

1. printer prints only one page

Printer prints one page only

:)

LoisCarter3, Aug 8, 2020
  2. paroh Win User

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Win 7 only printing first page

This is a new problem. When trying to print a document or email that is more than one page long, only the first page prints. I had an old Canon TS 8020 printer so I thought that was the problem. It was not printing colors correctly anyway so I bought a new
    Canon TR 7520. Didn't help. Looked for help online and found some possible solutions but they didn't help, either. In preferences I tried changing to "print directly to printer" but that didn't help. Someone suggested printing directly from the email client
    (Cox.net) but that didn't help. Still just the first page. Someone else suggested creating a PDF of document and print the PDF. So I tried that but only the first page was created as a PDF.

I have tried telling the printer to print page 2 or 3 but it only prints page 1.

This is really weird. I was always able to print multiple page documents. What happened? I have not made any changes to the system. No new software or hardware except for what came with the new printer but the problem started before I bought and installed
    the new printer.

Any help?

Win 7 64

Harveyshot, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

printer prints only one page

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

printer prints only one page

1. printer prints only one page - Similar Threads - printer prints page

2. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  3. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  4. Printer prints only test page

Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  5. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  7. Printer prints only half of the pages

Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  8. Printer prints only half of the pages

9. Printer prints only part of a page

Printer prints only part of a page: I have an older HP PSC950 printer that had been working just fine, but suddenly started printing only part of page. How do I correct this situation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-part-of-a-page/3fb6bf7d-059f-4fc2-8750-9cc1301db975
  10. Only one page being printed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only one page being printed: I've had Win 10 and the same printer for a year and I'm sure this has only just started happening - whenever I want to print multiple pages only the first one gets printed. Printer is HP Photosmart C4340 connected via USB cable. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, etc. but...