Windows 10: Printer problem after recent Win 10 download

Discus and support Printer problem after recent Win 10 download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I did not consult the forum until just now, and have the same problem as everyone else in printing. My printer is a 12 yr old OKI 2032MFP; per OKI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HalcyonConsulting, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Printer problem after recent Win 10 download

I did not consult the forum until just now, and have the same problem as everyone else in printing.

My printer is a 12 yr old OKI 2032MFP; per OKI tech support, they said to install the Win 7-64 driver to work on Win 10 kind of a red flag. I tried to uninstall the update as recommended, but my computer does not show that as a listed installed update. Even through CP, I only show updates back to 6/24/20, and rolling back to a previous version is not an option as it has been more than 10 days ?. I tried a complete uninstall/reinstall as you instructed, with the same result - I can print 1 page then get an error msg. If I restart the computer, the page prints before the restart is even complete, along with a blank page as well.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Short of "get a new printer" : I just bought new color toners and drums >6 mths ago.

Read the Q&A about uninstall-reinstall for the printer/drivers but no luck.

:)

HalcyonConsulting, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Printer problem after recent Win 10 download

1. Printer problem after recent Win 10 download - Similar Threads - Printer problem recent

2. Printers broken, driver problems, adding printer problems. Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers broken, driver problems, adding printer problems. Win 10: This problem started because Brother MFC-J6920DW would not print correctly at letter size.Problem printer was deleted, including 'IPP Class Driver' and now I am unable to successfully add any printers. They either load up and simply say 'Driver is unavailable' or appear to...
  3. Printers broken, driver problems, adding printer problems. Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printers broken, driver problems, adding printer problems. Win 10: This problem started because Brother MFC-J6920DW would not print correctly at letter size.Problem printer was deleted, including 'IPP Class Driver' and now I am unable to successfully add any printers. They either load up and simply say 'Driver is unavailable' or appear to...
  4. Printers broken, driver problems, adding printer problems. Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently downloaded Win 10 pro for free but can't activate it?: Hi so I recently got Windows 10 Pro form the Microsoft page for free but it won't activate.And i already tried the Windows 10 Pro basic product key but it won't really work. Shouldn't i have a digital license? Someone please help....
  6. Printer won't respond after recent download

Printer won't respond after recent download: I am using Windows 10. this is the 2nd time Microsoft has done a upgrade overnight. And again, my printer is not recognized. I tried "add printer" and it would not correct. Last time I had to wait A VERY LONG TIME on the phone to get a tech. to remove the damaging...
  7. Network printer problem - only on Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network printer problem - only on Win 10: I have a wireless HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series printer. Router is TP Archer C50. Router has 2x2.4Ghz (SSIDs K1 and K2 (Guest)) and 1x5Ghz radios (SSID K5) At first I thought this was a Win10 issue. But it seems that printer will only work when I am connected to K1 or K5. But...
  8. Printer issues after recent Win 10 Pro Update

Printer issues after recent Win 10 Pro Update: I'm using a Canon MF743Cdw multi-function printer. When I installed it back in Oct 2019, all went well. Installation media recognized the printer by name (on 3 separate computers), installed the drivers, selected itself as the primary printer, and printed a test page. The...
  9. Printer problems after upgrading to Win 10 1903

Printer problems after upgrading to Win 10 1903: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903. Appeared to go ok, until I wanted to use my printer, a Brother MFC-J5330DW. It would not function, even though the device preferences and settings could be seen and it was flagged as the default printer in the Windows settings. Any...
  10. printer hanging after win 10 upgrade

printer hanging after win 10 upgrade: Just upgraded to windows 10. When I print to a laser printer in an application, the printer prints fine but afterwards, the circle of death remains and my screen is hung it doesnt return control to user. I have to close/restart my app. The app worked perfectly before Win 10....