Windows 10: Printer problem on latest build PAGE format does not change

Discus and support Printer problem on latest build PAGE format does not change in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi since my rebuild and update I have a problem I had to download the Epson software to reinstall the correct DRIVER The printer is there and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stewpot47SL, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Printer problem on latest build PAGE format does not change

Hi since my rebuild and update I have a problem

I had to download the Epson software to reinstall the correct DRIVER

The printer is there and it works

However it prints on LEGAL sized paper when I use A4.

I have change the page format both on the Printer settings and on the actual print page.

But it always uses the LEGAL size....!

What am I doing Wrong????

Stewart

:)

Stewpot47SL, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Printer is printing blank page but info is displayed in print preview

Hello Dianne,

The printer may have encountered a hardware conflict or a driver issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer and printer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the steps given to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Printer problem on latest build PAGE format does not change

printer problems

Hello,

The printer may have encountered a compatibility issue with Windows 10 or a driver conflict that caused this issue. Kindly answer the following questions for further research:

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Are you getting an error message whenever you try to print on your Windows 10?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the steps given to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Printer problem on latest build PAGE format does not change

1. Printer problem on latest build PAGE format does not change - Similar Threads - Printer problem latest

2. does computers change printer name if I change it on printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    does computers change printer name if I change it on printer: I recently got project to change printer names company wide. If I change the name on printer, does it affect anything on devices? If not is there any way to push it to devices who have installed it?Thank you,...
  3. does computers change printer name if I change it on printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does computers change printer name if I change it on printer: I recently got project to change printer names company wide. If I change the name on printer, does it affect anything on devices? If not is there any way to push it to devices who have installed it?Thank you,...
  4. does computers change printer name if I change it on printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer Problems after Latest Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Problems after Latest Update: On 1/13/2021, I got a message that I needed to restart my computer after updates KB4535680 & KB4598229 were automatically downloaded. Today I tried to print something & discovered that the Canon printer was no longer listed & the HP Envy printer stopped printing in color....
  6. Small problems with latest build

in Windows 10 Support
    Small problems with latest build: Welcome Just reinstalled win 10 with last build to have fresh system. Sad I connect wifi and got a bit refreshed old one back I learned before that windows screw always two my drivers; o2micro and qualcom snapdragon so make backup:) As usually win must be more clever than me...
  7. Problem with printer after the latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with printer after the latest update: The last Windows 10 update (1903) resulted in my printer stopped working and I cannot manage it via Printers anymore . The Manage button comes to nothing. Is it an update bug?...
  8. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area latest build 1903: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area Page Fault In Nonpaged Area error when updating 1903 to latest build. I've tried everything to get it to work but it still fails and blue screens, any help is welcome or shall I just wait until the new November build?...
  9. Latest build problems

Latest build problems: I have been having some issues that I wanted to share about the latest build to help possible get some insight into what's happening. So I'll start off by saying my PC isnt the best but it is fair, and I know the GPU and CPU are not a problem as they performed well on...
  10. Windows 10 Latest Build Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Latest Build Problem: Hi there. Yesterday , i have upgraded my windows 10 pro to latest build 10586 using windows update. after upgrading something changed in my start menu which i dont like , and i want to bring it back . now , when i right-click on my start menu , it shows a black...