Windows 10: Printer Problem. Please help!!!

Discus and support Printer Problem. Please help!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer works fine with my mobile but I do not know what happens with Computer. When I send print directions say print a document then it shows that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ProMaster69, May 25, 2020.

1. Printer Problem. Please help!!!

My printer works fine with my mobile but I do not know what happens with Computer. When I send print directions say print a document then it shows that printer is connected and then when I press print button then print does not comes out of printer though it says print succesfully done and then 7 to 8 hours automatically print starts to come please help

:)

ProMaster69, May 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2020
  3. Printer offline problem persists

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Is it a wired or wireless printer?
    • Is the printer connected via network to your computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I suggest you to update the drivers for the printers and check if it helps.

Method 2: I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the printer option and
      follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 3: Also I suggest you to run the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 25, 2020
  4. Printer Problem. Please help!!!

printer problems

Hi Rosemary,

For us to isolate your concern with printing, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Have you tried the printer troubleshooter?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

For additional troubleshooting steps for your printer issue, we suggest that you check and follow the instructions in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Printer Problem. Please help!!!

1. Printer Problem. Please help!!! - Similar Threads - Printer Problem Please

2. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not working please help: Printer is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-please-help/54f8ab5b-9629-48fc-a5cb-83dcca1e05d2
  3. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not working please help: Printer is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-please-help/54f8ab5b-9629-48fc-a5cb-83dcca1e05d2
  4. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer help please

Printer help please: Why is it so hard to do simple things in windows 11 I just want to cancel a print, I have no icon to access this I also can't figure out how to get one, the instructions on how to create the short cut are useless as I can't even find the control panel why does Microsoft...
  6. Printer help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer help please: Why is it so hard to do simple things in windows 11 I just want to cancel a print, I have no icon to access this I also can't figure out how to get one, the instructions on how to create the short cut are useless as I can't even find the control panel why does Microsoft...
  7. printer problem can anyone please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer problem can anyone please help: i am having problems with my HP Deskjet 2700e printer. It tells me i am connected but it just will not print anything. Can anyone please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problem-can-anyone-please-help/0632653e-ae46-40ba-ab2b-4b05f0d68d3a
  8. printer problem can anyone please help

printer problem can anyone please help: i am having problems with my HP Deskjet 2700e printer. It tells me i am connected but it just will not print anything. Can anyone please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-problem-can-anyone-please-help/0632653e-ae46-40ba-ab2b-4b05f0d68d3a
  9. Printer problem help please

in Browsers and Email
    Printer problem help please: Any help would be appreciated.... this is not for me, its for a friend. He's not particularly computer savvy, but he can't print an email. Its about his pension, from the Gov.uk website here in the UK, he says he can print normal emails normal emails. I haven't been round...
  10. Help with Epson Printer Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with Epson Printer Please: Help with Epson Printer - Stylus Photo RX620 Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-epson-printer-please/a3ae6076-84c2-4401-b840-b9b0f4e743f4