Windows 10: Printer problem Windows 10, with all printers also pdf?

Discus and support Printer problem Windows 10, with all printers also pdf? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got the following error message at word: Word can be changed due to one Problem by which Do not print printer setup no matter if I use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tvolley, Jun 28, 2020.

1. tvolley Win User

Printer problem Windows 10, with all printers also pdf?

I recently got the following error message at word:

Word can be changed due to one Problem by which Do not print printer setup

no matter if I use a network printer, USB printer or virtual pdf printer. The same applies if I want to create a pdf from the Windows photo program. Sometimes, but not always, restarting the PC helps.

Anybody got any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

:)

tvolley, Jun 28, 2020

2. Which All IN One printer to buy?

I'm going to buy all in one printer [printer+scanner+xerox]

My engineer suggested me hp 2128 and hp 4185..

Which one is better for home use? [for my personal use not business/shop use]

Or anyother model you suggest?

What is the price in INR or USD?

freebird_9924, Jun 28, 2020
  3. keakar Win User
    Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Printer problem Windows 10, with all printers also pdf?

Printer offline problem persists

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Is it a wired or wireless printer?
    • Is the printer connected via network to your computer?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager
    • Select devices and printers
    • Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I suggest you to update the drivers for the printers and check if it helps.

Method 2: I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the printer option and
      follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 3: Also I suggest you to run the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Printer problem Windows 10, with all printers also pdf?

1. Printer problem Windows 10, with all printers also pdf? - Similar Threads - Printer problem printers

2. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  3. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  4. Adobe pdf printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe pdf printer: I just updated to windows 11 a few days ago. Now my Adobe pdf printer is not functioning. I have tried to add the driver for it but I am unable to find the print manager. Any help is appreciated....
  5. Printer also a scanner

Printer also a scanner: I have a new laptop and I am trying to scan to it. My printer is also a scanner but I can't add it as a scanner. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-also-a-scanner/0a4022b6-6e8d-41a9-a97e-329bb5954dd0
  6. Microsoft PDF Printer

Microsoft PDF Printer: Is it possible to edit the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF to be able to install Trays for the virtual printer. We have software that will not print unless a tray can be set. Any advice is welcome...
  7. Windows 10 pdf printer

Windows 10 pdf printer: I am running windows 10. I had some problems with the pdf printer small and don't even remember what they were now and so I uninstalled it, thinking that reinstalling it would solve the problems. Unfortunately I am completely unable to reinstall it! I have tried...
  8. MS Edge and PDF printer problems

MS Edge and PDF printer problems: Hi, I'm able to print from Excel, Work and Powerpoint on my new Lenovo Yoga laptop to my Brother multi-function printer but whenever I try to print from MS Edge or Print a PDF, I get error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e....
  9. PDF Printer

PDF Printer: Hello, I have just experienced a problem with my Microsoft PDF printer which I cannot resolve HELP PLEASE. I have tried to print a letter from I received in my email inbox it wont print and message I am getting is as follows your computer has experienced an unexpected...
  10. Microsoft PDF printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft PDF printer: Hi there, after a windows update I am no longer able to print via Microsoft PDF printer from Excel WORKBOOK. It works for normal spread sheets. When using the macro (button) I get the following error: Microsoft Excel: There was a problem creating your PDF. Here are some...