Windows 10: Printer problem with hp 3630

Discus and support Printer problem with hp 3630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys I moved my printer to a different shelf on bookcase and it is now showing "printer in error mode". I have changed cable, uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frenchman96, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Printer problem with hp 3630

Hi Guys

I moved my printer to a different shelf on bookcase and it is now showing "printer in error mode".

I have changed cable, uninstalled prog/re-installed using mu HP disk, cannot solve it.

I know I have a new B/W cartridge, not sure about colour as I never print colour, any advice please.

I do have power and I can COPY docs.

:)

frenchman96, Sep 30, 2018
  2. spunk Win User

HP printer problem

As stated, go to Start/Search and type appwiz.cpl and press enter. In Programs and Features, uninstall any HP Printer/scanner software. Uninstall any other printer software that you no longer use on your computer. Unplug the USB cable from the computer end, restart the computer. Download and run the HP driver software for your printer HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP(R) Customer Support
    During the install, it will tell you when to plug in the USB Cable. Be sure to plug it into the Back USB port (desktop) not the front as these ports are weaker.

spunk, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Printer default colour

HtH

It would help if you give me a step x step to fix but I think I will end up the same.

start, devices & printers, r/c on 3630 etc

frenchman96, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Printer problem with hp 3630

HP Deskjet printersHP5A8CC5 HP DeskJet 3630 series, drive is unavailable

HP5A8CC5 HP DeskJet 3630 series, drive is unavailable. What does this mean

Nancybutler1530, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Printer problem with hp 3630

1. Printer problem with hp 3630 - Similar Threads - Printer problem 3630

2. HP printer problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer problem: I have a HP Photosmart 6525 printer and just replaced the HP ink cartridges. All seems OK but only puts out blank paper?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-problem/7807e88b-d7b1-4877-a894-cf1601f3c89c
  3. Hp printer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  4. HP printer 3630

HP printer 3630: Hi, I am wanting to add the HP 3630 icon to my desk top. The printer is connected and working but I have no idea how to scan a document from this printer. Can you please help? TIA....
  5. Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630

Windows 10 App MYOB Essentials Connect to Ledger Printer HP Deskjet 3630: I am having trouble printing a profit and loss using the above App. It will print all account descriptions but only half the figures. I have no problem with spreadsheets and word documents and have updated printer driver. Can anyone help?...
  6. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would you...
  7. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would you...
  8. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would...
  9. Problems with hp printer

Problems with hp printer: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that when I click on the hp Solution Centre icon, nothing happens. I was previously using Windows 8.1 pro and if I wanted to scan anything I just opened the solution centre and got on with the job. I did a clean install of...
  10. HP Printer Problem

HP Printer Problem: I've recently run into problems with my HP LaserJet 2100 printer. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the device and Windows 10 succesfully downloads the relevant printer driver but no success printing. Looking at the device in Device Manager I can see the message:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 3630 paper feed problem