Windows 10: Printer problems. Original disc wont download

Discus and support Printer problems. Original disc wont download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer problems. Original disc wont download. Printer problems started days ago. Have original disc. placed in "drawer" but download wont start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimKnapik, Jul 19, 2020.

1. JimKnapik Win User

Printer problems. Original disc wont download

Printer problems. Original disc wont download.

Printer problems started days ago. Have original disc. placed in "drawer" but download wont start

:)

JimKnapik, Jul 19, 2020

2. epson printer problems

H RCoon I done the wifi setup on the printer and the printer will print out a test sheet but when I try to print from the pc the printer page just sits there with 0 of 0 printing, when I go into printers and devices there is an exclamation mark on the printer I double clicked the printer icon and now there is a tick on it but it still wont print and when I run the troubleshooter attached to the printer it says restarting the spooler device. I never had this problem before usually once I use the disc it works with no problem. how do I check to see if the printer is connected to the router. I just tried it from my phone and it is printing with no problems.

cookiemonster, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Old printer installation gives Status:Error

1 I suggest you click on your Start menu's HP group, right-click on the printer's entry within that and select Uninstall. I'd also suggest rebooting when that is done. That should do all that needs to be be done.

2 But then check Settings, Devices, Printers & scanners and select the device if it is shown and click on Remove the device. Again I'd suggest rebooting when that is done.

3 Then check
    Start menu,
    Windows system,
    Control panel,
    {set this to View by - Small/Large icons, just so you can see all the entries},
    Devices & printers,
    select the device if it is shown,
    right-click on the device & select Remove device.
    Again I'd suggest rebooting when that is done.

Steps 2 & 3 should not be needed in a perfect world.

I would not go any further in removing drivers than what these steps have accomplished.

1 The downloaded version will be the most up-to-date version available. It will definitely run because it will be an exe file but do remember to use 'compatibility mode' as explained above.
    2 Yes, "for Windows 98, Me, 2000 Pro and XP" is what I'd expect it to be.

Denis

4. Printer problems. Original disc wont download

Printer wont work since downloading windows 10

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) What is the make and model of the printer?

2) Are you getting any error message when you try to print?

I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key+ X and select
      device manager

• Select devices and printers

• Right click on the printer you want to use, and then click
      set as default printer (You'll see a check mark on the printer's icon signifying that it's now your default printer).
    I also recommend you to run the print troubleshooter to check the issue.

1) Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

2) In the left pane click on View all.

3) Select the printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Printer problems. Original disc wont download

1. Printer problems. Original disc wont download - Similar Threads - Printer problems Original

2. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  3. Disc to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disc to download: I've recently purchased the MSFS Standard, 10 disc version. I've changed to a gaming PC, without a DVD drive. Can I download MSFS Standard to my new PC, and use the activation code I received with the disc version?...
  4. Game disc wont play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game disc wont play: Farming simulator disc worked fine yesterday.today it opens to main screen then goes blank and switches to windows home screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have opened the cd section and deleted it so it recognised the driver when i reinstalled the game. I have...
  5. Origin wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin wont download: I just bootcamped my imac so I can game on windows 10 pro instead of Mac. I have an Origin account the I use to play Sims 4 on and I tried signing in on windows so I could download and play. But it wont let me. I keep getting these 2 errors: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] They pop up...
  6. Microsoft store wont let me download origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont let me download origin: what do I do if I get a warning that says the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app? origin sound be compatible to all , windows, not just Mac and Microsoft should allow gamers to have this app. what can I do to solve this?...
  7. origin wont install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    origin wont install: i recently deleted loads of files including my origin files so now when i try to download origin it wont let me download cos it says cant fine origin.exe i need help someone help me pleaseee i just wann play my sims again...
  8. downloading document to disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading document to disc: I have been using CD and DVD-R discs to download documents to disc. Since I have upgraded to windows 10, I get an error message that disc is not in drive when it is. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  9. No Printer/disc reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Printer/disc reader: Just updated to Win10 and I can not print nor can I read a disc. I wanted to read my x-ray that is on a disc from the hospital and the opening dialog that usually opens up on the screen does not appear. Is it that the drivers need a special update from Win10? 14742
  10. Original windows 10 disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Original windows 10 disc: I got windows 10 on my usb memory stick, but im thinking about getting a windows 10 installation disc in case the memory stick should break or stop working for whatever reason.. what do you guys think? also, where can i buy the original disc? so far this is what i found....