Windows 10: Printer properties Features section is missing in Windows 10

Discus and support Printer properties Features section is missing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]After performing an upgrade to Windows 10, some PC users might notice the Features section of the Printer Properties UI is missing. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 14, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Printer properties Features section is missing in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 14, 2020

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Printer properties Features section is missing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer properties Features

2. Printer properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer properties: I cannot find the "manage" tab in printer properties so cannot define the printer and scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-properties/0b49e266-e6e2-446e-85db-d51e44e3073f
  3. Printer properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer properties: I cannot find the "manage" tab in printer properties so cannot define the printer and scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-properties/0b49e266-e6e2-446e-85db-d51e44e3073f
  4. Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...: So, I know I have fixed this once before, but it was a long time ago and now I can't find anything on this anymore.I'm a network admin for an MSP.Tl;dr - List of ports are missing in printer properties and I can't add or remove printers Error 283Long story:Suddenly, a few...
  5. Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...

Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...: So, I know I have fixed this once before, but it was a long time ago and now I can't find anything on this anymore.I'm a network admin for an MSP.Tl;dr - List of ports are missing in printer properties and I can't add or remove printers Error 283Long story:Suddenly, a few...
  6. Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...

7. Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Port List Missing from Printer Properties and other printer issues...

9. Missing "device" type" under Printer properties/Device settings Windows 10

Missing "device" type" under Printer properties/Device settings Windows 10: I have Windows 10 up to date. Problem is no ability to change Device type under the above tabs. There should be an option to change it, I am told to make sure it recognises my printer as COLOUR....
  10. Shrink image option missing in printer properties

Shrink image option missing in printer properties: Last month, I took an image to be printed, and as it was too big for its purpose, I was able to click on a box on the print page, to print at 50% (other percentages were available). Today, following the exact same process, I am wanting to shrink an image on the print...