Windows 10: Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes

Discus and support Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Brother printer is not working. Cable is hooked up as when I hit scan on the utility, the printer chirps or squawks a bit before a notification that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 123pugsy, Dec 29, 2020.

1. 123pugsy Win User

Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes

My Brother printer is not working. Cable is hooked up as when I hit scan on the utility, the printer chirps or squawks a bit before a notification that something is in queue and I should clear it. Doesn't help of course.

I just went out to the garage to do some work and came back in to find something added every two minutes, exactly. I had left this box open when I went out and when I came in, it was populated as per the pic attached.

????

My operating system is Windows 10 Pro.
    Printer is Brother DCP-7040
    I uninstalled and reinstalled driver, restarting system several times.

Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes [​IMG]

:)

123pugsy, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes

1. Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes - Similar Threads - Printer Queue Adding

2. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer queue: In bottom right corner I used to have a printer icon. It's not there now. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/12b28b2b-9f70-4e6c-9d27-410c09ae6d22
  3. Printer Queue Issue

Printer Queue Issue: I have this irritating problem with the Windows 10 printer driver, which I can't seem to fix, and wondered if anyone might have some ideas or suggestions. The machine that I'm having the issue with is a Windows 10 Version 20H2 Build 19042.685 system. On my local network, I...
  4. Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes

Printer Queue Adding Something Every 2 Minutes: My Brother printer is not working. Cable is hooked up as when I hit scan on the utility, the printer chirps or squawks a bit before a notification that something is in queue and I should clear it. Doesn't help of course. I just went out to the garage to do some work and came...
  5. Printer queue

Printer queue: Hello, I am having a strange problem with my print queue. Normal printing works fine. But for some reason my print queue apparently does not delete the documents from the queue after they are printed or they are stored somewhere else?. Whenever I restart my computer or...
  6. Printer queue

Printer queue: Printer queue will not cancel print job. I have already shut off and unplugged the printer. What do I need to do know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/0068987e-5a23-4bf8-8228-f823c614f771
  7. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer queue: I have had a text file being deleted for two days. This is despite cold reboots. Every time I go to print anything, this same doc shows it is still deleting. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/5a35f085-db4e-48bc-abf4-c0f35f6451a8
  8. Printer Queue

Printer Queue: Why doesn't my printer queue clear after printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/19e18439-4811-49de-9992-4c4ef9ff9d26
  9. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...
  10. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...