Windows 10: Printer Queue

Discus and support Printer Queue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why doesn't my printer queue clear after printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue/19e18439-4811-49de-9992-4c4ef9ff9d26 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Will6, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. Will6 Win User

Printer Queue

Why doesn't my printer queue clear after printing

:)

2. Printer queue problem

Hi Richard,

The issue with your printer’s queue could be a result of a conflict between the actions being requested to be performed on the PC and the action being done by the PC. As initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the built-in troubleshooter
    for your printer. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings.
    • Under Settings, choose Update & Security.
    • On the options on the left-hand side of the window, click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Get up and running, select Printer and click Run
      the troubleshooter

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

3. Rocky Win User
    What Is The New Printer Queues For In The Device Manager?

In the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 there is a new category called PRINTER QUEUES. Does this take the place of the PRINTER listing, and if it does why did they change the name of it?

4. Printer Queue

Windows 10 laptop and envy printer queue

Hi Roger,

There are several ways to remove an item on the printer queue. One way is to
    turn off/on your printer then delete the item on the queue. We suggest that you follow the steps in this

article
    for further assistance. Though the article is for Windows XP,
    the methods listed in that article can be applied in Windows 10.

You can also reach out to your printer manufacturer's customer support for additional assistance regarding this issue.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 14, 2019 at 9:46 PM
Thema:

Printer Queue

1. Printer Queue - Similar Threads - Printer Queue

2. My printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    My printer: My printer lost contact with my PC, what can I do to connect it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer/0a68309d-8f53-4e72-9d56-6d0f69585890
  3. Windows 10 systems repeatedly report HP printer offline when the printer is online,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 systems repeatedly report HP printer offline when the printer is online,...: I've been having a problem with multiple Windows 10 laptops considering a networked HP printer offline, when that printer is online, and the IP address that it is using has not changed. Also, the issue does not affect the different systems at the same time, so it's the...
  4. How to clear the printer queue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to clear the printer queue in Windows 10: Printing something in Windows can sometimes end up being more difficult than it should be. Print jobs getting stuck in the print queue is an especially common problem. When this happens there are a few different methods you can try to clear the queue and get Windows printing...
  5. Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer': We have a Windows Server 2012 R@ Datacenter 64-bit and as a part we installed print server services. After a successful print the job remains in the print queue with the status of Sent to Printer. I can manually delete the print job from the queue or stop the print...
  6. in windows 10 how to delete items in the printer queue?

in windows 10 how to delete items in the printer queue?: how to delete items in printer queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/in-windows-10-how-to-delete-items-in-the-printer/61b9700b-9e94-4d44-a385-e6a4a2b70ef9
  7. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...
  8. Printer unable to queue spool

Printer unable to queue spool: I'm trying myself crazier. I've uninstalled all printers, plugged in my hp 8000 809a let it install it, rebooted but windows can not queue the spool. The HP drivers can easily talk to the printer and print out test pages, I can configure wireless and print from my android...
  9. Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full"

Upgraded to 10 from 8.1, nothing prints. "The printer queue is full": Tried stopping/starting spooler C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\PRINTERS there is a file FO00000.spl deleted after stopping spooler Tried reload of drivers Tried printing to a software based fax printer, Tried printing to CutePDF printer Tried printers connected directly...
  10. What Is The New Printer Queues For In The Device Manager?

What Is The New Printer Queues For In The Device Manager?: In the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 there is a new category called PRINTER QUEUES. Does this take the place of the PRINTER listing, and if it does why did they change the name of it? 58978