Windows 10: Printer recognition in Windows 10

Discus and support Printer recognition in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have connected an older HP laser to Windows 10 computer.Device installs instantly as 'other device', is recognised as HP Printer, but does not appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JAGE_168, Sep 29, 2021.

1. JAGE_168 Win User

Printer recognition in Windows 10

I have connected an older HP laser to Windows 10 computer.Device installs instantly as 'other device', is recognised as HP Printer, but does not appear in the printer devices list, and is not detected by a printer search.How can I move it into printer devices list from other devices list?

:)

JAGE_168, Sep 29, 2021
  2. LemP Win User

Printer recognition

If you have Windows 10, you should have asked your question in the Windows 10 section rather than Windows 7.

I'll move this thread there.

Here are some step by step instructions for adding a printer in Windows 10.

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows-10/how-to-add-a-printer-in-windows-10/

If you need further assistance, please answer the questions:

1. What is the specific model of your Dell printer?

2. How is the printer connected and to what device is the printer connected? For example:

• Is the printer connected by USB cable to your desktop computer?
    • Is the printer connected by USB cable to another computer?
    • Is the printer connected by an Ethernet cable to a router?
    • Is the printer connected by wifi to a router?
      • If the printer is connected by Ethernet or wifi to a router, what is the make and model of the router as shown on the label on the back or bottom of that device?
    • Is the printer connected by wifi directly to your desktop computer?

3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Printer recognition in Windows 10

facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Printer recognition in Windows 10

1. Printer recognition in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printer recognition

2. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  3. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  4. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  6. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  7. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  9. Windows recognition of a printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows recognition of a printer.: I got a new printer that is exactly the same model as my old printer. When hooked up the new printer the Printer and Scanners list shows PRINTER XXXXXX and a new entry, PRINTER XXXX copy 1. If I hook up the old printer, the first entry goes online and print jobs go to it....
  10. speech recognition issues and my printer

in Cortana
    speech recognition issues and my printer: A couple days ago I dabbled with Speech recognition and as a part of that asked that a copy of Common Speech Recognition Commands be sent to my cordless printer. Now, no matter what I send to my printer, be it a USPS label, or a simple WORD document, I get a page of those...