Windows 10: printer routing issue windows 10

Discus and support printer routing issue windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have one work station that when I try to print it launches Print to Fax function I have deleted all of the printer and re installed the one that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wayne3Turner, Aug 13, 2020.

1. printer routing issue windows 10

I have one work station that when I try to print it launches Print to Fax function I have deleted all of the printer and re installed the one that I want to use I have even completed a system restore and it still wants to print to the fax driver even thought I have turned it off in the windows applications.

Any Suggestions where to go from here ?

:)

Wayne3Turner, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows prints with lines, printer issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Printer troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Windows 10 GPO Printer Add issues

A total shot in the dark since this is a very specific issue to our environment, but here it goes...

A little background on this issue, my school district is moving to windows 10. We partially deployed Windows 10 LTSB to some of the labs in the district. We are seeing sporadic issues with our Group Policies deploying printers. We have below 50% success rate with printers actually installing on the Windows 10 client machines.

Thinking it was an issue with LTSB, we downloaded and installed Windows 10 Education version 1709 on a test VM and joined it to the domain. I then applied GPO’s from 4 different servers. 3 Physical Server 2012 R2 servers and the original problem Server 2012 R2 VM Server.

What I found was the same inconsistency after rebooting the Win 10 Edu Test VM. I am getting the same Event 513. See below:

printer routing issue windows 10 print.png

I am 100% sure the naming is right because I can manually add the same printer using the \\SERVER\FerLib path. All printers that fail to add have the Event 513. I am also going to post this on other forums.

We are only seeing this on student accounts which are domain guest accounts, meaning their profiles are non-permanent. We do not have the option to turn them into regular users per district policy. If you need more info that I omitted please let me know. We are getting desperate.

Thanks!

Boatvan, Aug 13, 2020
  4. printer routing issue windows 10

Windows 10 causing printer issues

Hi Coreym,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• Which printer are you using?
    • What is the error message you receive when you try to print?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

printer routing issue windows 10

1. printer routing issue windows 10 - Similar Threads - printer routing issue

2. MSN Network Routing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Network Routing Issue: How do I go about reporting a network routing issue within the Microsoft network? My traceroutes shows my link is dropping on the MSN network. I need someone to report this to. Who do I contact and how?...
  3. MSN Network Routing Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Network Routing Issue: How do I go about reporting a network routing issue within the Microsoft network? My traceroutes shows my link is dropping on the MSN network. I need someone to report this to. Who do I contact and how?...
  4. Windows 10 Printer issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Printer issues: I recently updated a windows 7 machine to windows 10 with no issues in the update. After the update, I was unable to print from Office 365 products. Adobe, web pages, and photos all print fine. Office 365 support had me make other profiles, clean everything out of the spooler...
  5. printer issues with windows 10

printer issues with windows 10: windows 10 on desktop doesn't engage HP envy 4520 printer. printer works with iphone. used to work with desktop, not anymore. was on phone to HP and troubleshooted. its not the printer. wifi, ok. windows does not show anything in queue. does show printer, printer...
  6. Printer issues with Windows 10.

Printer issues with Windows 10.: My printer is not working as well as it should. After a Windows 10 update it started to print out of alignment. Also, out of focus. How do I get it fixed so everything works as it did before?...
  7. Audio routing issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio routing issue: [ATTACH]I am having an issue with audio routing. I have set the output on the highlighted application. When I close the application and open it back up. The app shows that it's set, but it PLAYS to the default output. System Info OS build: 19041.329 Version: 2004 Windows...
  8. Windows 10 printer issue

Windows 10 printer issue: My printer since updating Windows 10 a few weeks ago is printing in landscape instead of portrait and the microphone is not working. Do Microsoft or anyone have a fix?...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Routing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Audio Routing: With the windows audio routing it works with all programs I've tried so far except Netflix, I switch it to LCD TV it will work for a single episode, and then switch to the default audio device, going back in to the audio routing control panel and choosing the TV again will...
  10. VPN routing table issues on 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN routing table issues on 1809: I have a program using DotRas to set up a VPN connection. My program will set the VPN interface not as the default gateway and insert custom routing rules so that other programs won't pass through the VPN connection. // works before 1809 update RasEntry entry =...