Windows 10: Printer saving PDF

Discus and support Printer saving PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I scan a document with my Canon printer Cannon Pixma MG 3022 Serial # KLBU 70940 and save a PDF file to a destination folder in Documents the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasSpero, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Printer saving PDF

When I scan a document with my Canon printer Cannon Pixma MG 3022 Serial # KLBU 70940 and save a PDF file to a destination folder in Documents the application places a SUB FOLDER with the current date in the destination folder, which I do not want. this sub folder option is NOT checked in the settings either.

What is going on?

Thank you, TomS

Windows 10/ new Edge

:)

ThomasSpero, Aug 12, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Printer saving PDF

save Fresh Paint file to PDF

Hi JuliaMPSimmons,

You can save your picture printing it as a PDF.

Follow these steps:

• Open your picture using the Fresh Paint app
    • Click the printer icon

Printer saving PDF c78a352c-deab-4dc0-9e59-8e6000858329.png

• Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as printer

Printer saving PDF 497b9815-9805-469f-8db1-094f6818a835.png

• Carry on and print your picture as a PDF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've already saved your picture as a *.png/*.jpg/... file, you can equally print the file that you have as a PDF (using "Microsoft Print to PDF").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it was helpful.

Cheers!

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Printer saving PDF

1. Printer saving PDF - Similar Threads - Printer saving PDF

2. Saving to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving to pdf: Just recently when saving a document as a pdf from the web it is being saved a a type 2023 file. How can I stop this from happening? * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-to-pdf/012d57de-07f8-4aff-8736-1804e73d88c5
  3. Save to .pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save to .pdf: Windows print to PDF is creating an MS Dos Application instead of a PDF....Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-pdf/da5f501b-940a-4ad1-a3fa-be4b9995d88e
  4. Save to .pdf

Save to .pdf: Windows print to PDF is creating an MS Dos Application instead of a PDF....Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-pdf/da5f501b-940a-4ad1-a3fa-be4b9995d88e
  5. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF: All of a sudden I am unable to save a pdf to my hard drive. I click on Save As and a blank window opens, but that's it. Nothing happens. I went ahead and re-downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader, but that hasn't helped. I suspect the problem has something to do with Microsoft...
  6. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a PDF: All of a sudden I am unable to save a pdf to my hard drive. I click on Save As and a blank window opens, but that's it. Nothing happens. I went ahead and re-downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader, but that hasn't helped. I suspect the problem has something to do with Microsoft...
  7. Saving a PDF

8. Saving As A .pdf ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving As A .pdf ?: Hello, I open up a web link that is a multi page document (an instruction manual). I then want to save it as a .pdf. Can't figure out how to. I assume I use Adobe Acrobat to do so, but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob 179792
  9. Saving a PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a PDF: Until today I had no problem making a PDF file of visual artwork, downloading it, opening it, then saving this PDF in a folder to then upload later. Today I created a new piece of art, downloaded it, then tried to save it. The SAVE button is grayed out for the first time....
  10. Printer Issues and Saving to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Issues and Saving to PDF: Hello, I can't seem to add any printers, even ones I've recently been printing from successfully, as well being unable to Save as PDF from Excel. I'm able to save as a PDF from Word without any issues as well as from Google Chrome browser. I can't print rom any source....