Windows 10: printer scanner fax

Discus and support printer scanner fax in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm new here, bare with me, if possible. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A. It's obviously not bran new, but I believe in good shape. I've hooked it up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tawjackson, Mar 21, 2020.

1. printer scanner fax

I'm new here, bare with me, if possible. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A. It's obviously not bran new, but I believe in good shape. I've hooked it up, and am getting blank pages coming out of it, when attempting to print. All help is appreciated.

:)

tawjackson, Mar 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Printer Scanner

Hi TT,

As shown on the screen shots shown before, the printer is listed in devices, but doesnt appear with the Windows 10 printers and scanners section.

However, the printer does appear to be working at the moment, so I will let it be at that, just strange it should show on one listing but not the other.

Thanks for your input.

MarkStidever, Mar 21, 2020
  4. printer scanner fax

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

printer scanner fax

1. printer scanner fax - Similar Threads - printer scanner fax

2. New Black Only Laser Printer, Scanner, Fax Recommendations?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Black Only Laser Printer, Scanner, Fax Recommendations?: I'm looking to replace my 10 ten year old Brother inexpensive Laser printer with the above combo. Perhaps I would have been better served asking this question during the holiday season but nonetheless what inexpensive reliable brand/ model would you all recommend for light...
  3. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner: Every time there is a Windows Update, my printer stops working. The light is on "but nobody home" - does any one know how to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-4360-all-in-one-printerfaxscanner/2f414553-e622-42b0-8420-e33f09f90144
  4. Scanner to Printer

Scanner to Printer: Hello, I have scanned an instruction sheep which is 6" X 4", and I would like to print it as an A4 size, making the instruction lettering larger, I have poor eyesight and cannot read the instructions properly, Is there a way to do this please, I woud appreciate any help yo...
  5. at window 10 ,How connect Window Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ?

at window 10 ,How connect Window Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ?: at window 10 ,How connect Windows Fax and Scanner to Hp Printer ? window fax and scanner show up on my computer bottom desktop but, when I click it, pop up window showed up and "cannot run as it can not access your document folder. please, ensure that windows fax and...
  6. MX 490 Canon Printer/Scanner/Fax

MX 490 Canon Printer/Scanner/Fax: windows update disabled my canon mx490 scanner, printer still works.....when trying to scan it says "pc not connected" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mx-490-canon-printerscannerfax/518d4992-4961-4195-90fe-93754816a8b3
  7. printer and scanner

printer and scanner: my scanner not show on destop so I can not scan any documents. Kindly help me. thanks Hariom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-and-scanner/40e6688e-ebb6-40e7-96e0-b371dbcb9733
  8. Printer/scanner

Printer/scanner: I have an epson XP-610 printer and scanner. I have the printer connected to my new laptop, but when I try to scan it says the scanner is not connected. I am using Windows 10 can you help?...
  9. How to fax via "all-in-one" printer/scanner/fax over LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fax via "all-in-one" printer/scanner/fax over LAN: I have a Brother MFC-450DW "all-in-one" printer/scanner/fax on my LAN. Is there any way to use Windows Fax and Scan to fax Word documents through such an "all-in-one" machine? When I try it, Windows Fax and Scan gives me only two options: A fax modem (which is not...
  10. scanner and printer

scanner and printer: build 10049; i'm able to print but when i scan i get this error message ; i change location but i get the same error; can some one help, sure appreciated [img] 5355

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windowsscan app not showig network scanner printer