Windows 10: printer/scanner windows 10

Discus and support printer/scanner windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i cannot get my scanner part of combo unit to perform in windows 12. keeps looping me to windows scan fails to recognise my combo unit has scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GedMcPoland, Sep 20, 2020.

1. printer/scanner windows 10

i cannot get my scanner part of combo unit to perform in windows 12.

keeps looping me to windows scan

fails to recognise my combo unit has scan capability ?

:)

GedMcPoland, Sep 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Printer Scanner

Hi TT,

As shown on the screen shots shown before, the printer is listed in devices, but doesnt appear with the Windows 10 printers and scanners section.

However, the printer does appear to be working at the moment, so I will let it be at that, just strange it should show on one listing but not the other.

Thanks for your input.

MarkStidever, Sep 20, 2020
  4. printer/scanner windows 10

Windows 10 Printer anomaly

Hi Weescotsman,

Disconnect all the external devices ( scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...), except mouse, printer and the keyboard.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

printer/scanner windows 10

1. printer/scanner windows 10 - Similar Threads - printer scanner

2. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  3. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  4. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  5. Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother Printer & Scanner MFC-J6510DW: My Brothers printer and scanner No. MFC-J6510DW. I am able to print a document but not able to scan a document. This is a new laptop which does not show the scan function. How do I get this to work?...
  6. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  7. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  8. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...: I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as it is a firewall issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-scanner-printer-connects/d75ada69-0326-42af-bd4e-b8cbbb659f8f
  10. I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...

I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as...: I can't connect to my scanner. Printer connects. Canon Support said to call HP Support as it is a firewall issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-scanner-printer-connects/d75ada69-0326-42af-bd4e-b8cbbb659f8f