Windows 10: Printer settings Icon on Desktop

Discus and support Printer settings Icon on Desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Due to several Problems with Windows 10 Downloads,I have had the Last one Friday,for which done a Total Reset of my Computerthis was carried out by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarrylSmith7, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Printer settings Icon on Desktop

Hi,Due to several Problems with Windows 10 Downloads,I have had the Last one Friday,for which done a Total Reset of my Computerthis was carried out by Microsoft

I did have many Shortcut Icons on my Desktop,but Very Slowly I am getting them Back

One I cannot get back is my SettingsICON for my Printer

The Printer is Working fine,But due to not have the Printer Icon Settings on my Desktop Screen,I cannot change the Settings,or Scan anything

Can somebody PLEASE ASSIST

Thank You

Darryl.Smith.

:)

DarrylSmith7, Mar 2, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Desktop Icons

Hello Glenda,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the Comcast?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Did you try changing icons of other shortcuts?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click
    Personalization to access Personalization settings.

Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window.

Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of
    This PC and click Change Icon.

Step 4: Choose a new icon from the list, and tap OK.

Step 5: Click OK to confirm the change.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Printer settings Icon on Desktop

lost my Edge icon and printer icon on my desktop

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps:

• Type Microsoft edge in the search bar, right click on the Microsoft Edge and select
      Pin to start option.
    • Click on the start icon and, drag and drop the Microsoft Edge icon from the start screen onto the Desktop.
    • Same Step 1 and Step 2 follows for the Printer icon.
    Follow the below walk around if the issue persists:

You can search the Microsoft Edge and Printer from the place where your OS is installed (Like C:\) then you can right click on those file and select
    Create shortcut option.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Printer settings Icon on Desktop

1. Printer settings Icon on Desktop - Similar Threads - Printer settings Icon

2. Printer icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer icon: We took our computer in to have it cleaned up and Windows 10 installed. When we got it back the printer icon that used to be on the toolbar is no longer there. The printer works but I can no longer clean the printer heads or check/adjust the alignment. I am a computer dummy...
  3. set my desktop icon

in Windows 10 Support
    set my desktop icon: please help me to set my desktop icon I'm try my best but I failed, my laptop desktop expand the icon spaces and display 18 icon while there are more than 20 icon this satiation occur after update because i was connect with my Samsung TV through HDMI cable so please help me....
  4. cannot access desktop icon settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot access desktop icon settings: i am unable to acess desktop icon settings beacuase windows says it doesnt have permission even though im the administrator what do i do?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Desktop icons settings

Desktop icons settings: I like to place a Computer / This PC on my desktop. one of my main reasons for this is the ability to right click the icon to access Manage. For some unknown reason, while Manage is still on the the right click menu, nothing happens when I click on it. Any ideas?...
  6. unlock desktop icon settings

unlock desktop icon settings: My icons on my desktop are locked....new computer.... I want to unlock them, re position them, the lock them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-desktop-icon-settings/c7cf1c80-687c-4c26-8d12-f9766fd34608
  7. Printer icon to desktop

Printer icon to desktop: How can I get my printer to show an icon on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-icon-to-desktop/c1102644-475c-498b-aa40-8ad253cc5b3d
  8. No printer icon....

No printer icon....: Having problems as no Brother printer icon is appearing in Printers & Devices so unable to select it as default on Win 10 despite drivers being installed ok, yet it works fine on my back up Win 7. Any ideas what could be the cause ? Thanks 118081
  9. No printer icon....

in Windows 10 Support
    No printer icon....: Having problems as no Brother printer icon is appearing in Printers & Devices so unable to select it as default on Win 10 despite drivers being installed ok, yet it works fine on my back up Win 7. Any ideas what could be the cause ? Thanks 118081
  10. Remote Desktop Printer Settings Defaults

Remote Desktop Printer Settings Defaults: When connecting to Remote Desktop Connection, and trying to print from an office document, the printer reverts to default settings, which for the Canon Imageclass D1520 is 2 sided print. In the settings of the remote, the printer is set for 1 sided printing by default, which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer icon on desktop