Windows 10: Printer setup help

Discus and support Printer setup help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to setup my printer preferences to print my checks in reverse order. How do I go about doing that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gregmiller1962, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Printer setup help

I need to setup my printer preferences to print my checks in reverse order. How do I go about doing that?

:)

Gregmiller1962, Feb 1, 2021

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Wireless printers are both on but they show as offline

Hello Maria,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run printer diagnostic tool utility which automatically fix printing issues like printer does not work, unable to install printer, cannot connect to a network printer and other printing errors. You may refer to
    the below link for more information.

http://www.support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02073861/

Method 2:

If issue still persists, I suggest you to install the printer drivers in compatibility mode to make sure that the drivers are installed properly.

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties
    • Select Compatibility Tab
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Click OK and run the setup.

Hope this information helps, get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Printer setup help

Printer Problem

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Please try the below suggestion provided and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting on the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on print on
      printer Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Advanced on the Printer troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Printer troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the below information provided.

Method 2.

In certain cases installing updated driver won’t work, so I suggest you to uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall the latest driver from the manufacturer website in compatibility mode. Follow the steps:

Step 1.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type devmgmt.msc in the box and hit
      Enter

• Go to Printer queues and uninstall the
      drive
      r.
    Step 2.

• Download the latest printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Printer setup help

1. Printer setup help - Similar Threads - Printer setup help

2. Printer setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer setup: Cannot setup my printer now that I am using windows 10 ARM on my apple with an m1 chip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setup/33cc1857-f993-423a-b848-20dc6f4968b2
  3. "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help

in Windows 10 Customization
    "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help: I have a printer and it prints at lease 3 times, then the next time, it said "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup", can s/one help. THX...
  4. scripting printer setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    scripting printer setup: I am trying to use powershell to set the default papersize on student laptops, because it is time-consuming to go through the GUI on so many computers. The standard command would be Set-PrintConfiguration -PrinterName "School printer" -PaperSize A4 This appears to run...
  5. problems with printer setup

problems with printer setup: After updating windows 10, my HP printer refuses to print from my PC. I have tried all recommended troubleshooting, but still get the message unable to print due to" problem with printer setup". The copier works on its own and the HP troubleshooter failed to find anything to...
  6. Printer setup error - AADSTS50020

Printer setup error - AADSTS50020: Hello, I am having problems printing. My printer suddenly stopped working, so I decided to reinstall it, and it finds the printer, but asks me to sign in to my MSFT account and comes up with the following message: AADSTS50020 "User Account xxxxx does not exist. I have no...
  7. Printer setup on LAN

Printer setup on LAN: Setting up Canon MX492 on my LAN. Follow the menu and printer says 'connected'. Then display goes back to wireless LAN setup and I cannot find a way to get out of setup mode. Only buttons that work are OK and arrows. Stop does not do it. How does one return to 'Copy OK 01'?...
  8. Printer Setup

Printer Setup: Need assistance setting up Brother printer to work with Windows 10 on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setup/8443c6a6-79ca-4eae-9b78-db8acf9f7760
  9. printers setup

printers setup: i'm not install my hp lejer jet 1020 plus printer setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printers-setup/43c01617-d703-48de-90a9-9867ade25b9c
  10. A New Network Printer Setup

A New Network Printer Setup: Hello All, We have a new network printer in the office and wanted to set up for more than 100+ PCs We have 1511,1709 and 1803 mix version windows installed. Active Directory 2012 and All PCs in Domain joined. What is the best option or tool for installing this HP LaserJet...