Windows 10: Printer setup

Discus and support Printer setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot setup my printer now that I am using windows 10 ARM on my apple with an m1 chip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Godfather79, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Printer setup

Cannot setup my printer now that I am using windows 10 ARM on my apple with an m1 chip

:)

Godfather79, Apr 28, 2021

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Printer setup

Step 1:

Download the HP Smart (Printer Remote) - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Step 2: Make sure your printer is installed and setup and ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.

Tap the plus sign on the app home screen.

The app searches for printers connected to the network.

If you have one or more printers already connected to the wireless network, tap the printer you want to use.

Selecting a printer

If you are setting up a new printer on the network, tap Add Printer or Set up a new printer, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Printer setup

Wireless printers are both on but they show as offline

Hello Maria,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run printer diagnostic tool utility which automatically fix printing issues like printer does not work, unable to install printer, cannot connect to a network printer and other printing errors. You may refer to
    the below link for more information.

http://www.support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02073861/

Method 2:

If issue still persists, I suggest you to install the printer drivers in compatibility mode to make sure that the drivers are installed properly.

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties
    • Select Compatibility Tab
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list
    • Click OK and run the setup.

Hope this information helps, get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Printer setup

1. Printer setup - Similar Threads - Printer setup

2. setup printer for direct printing using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setup printer for direct printing using Windows 10: How do I setup a printer for direct printing via USB? My print spooler is currently disabled due to the ongoing security issues. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-printer-for-direct-printing-using-windows-10/7e9acd64-9f05-4cdc-b3c7-c09c3f946999
  3. Printer setup help

Printer setup help: I need to setup my printer preferences to print my checks in reverse order. How do I go about doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setup-help/e26079ce-312f-4047-8ae8-8be15693eac8
  4. hp wireless printer setup-setup says my network is 5g, but my printer only supports 2.4,...

hp wireless printer setup-setup says my network is 5g, but my printer only supports 2.4,...: trying to setup hp printer deskjet 3700 series. it says my network is 5g and the printer only supports 2.4. it says to change it, but where and how do i do that....
  5. Windows 10 Upgrades and "MS Word Can not Print Due to a Printer Setup Issue"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrades and "MS Word Can not Print Due to a Printer Setup Issue": I get an error message when trying to print from Microsoft Word that reads "Word Can not Print Due to a Printer Set-up Issue. I have spent about 50 hours with Microsoft employees and Geek Squad IT people that have been unable to solve the problem and have conducted my own...
  6. Dell Desk Top Win10 setup Brother Printer HL-L2390 DW failed, Windows Last failed install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Desk Top Win10 setup Brother Printer HL-L2390 DW failed, Windows Last failed install...: Hi, I just bought a new Brother HL-L2390DW laser printer, but cannot setup the driver. My PC is Dell 2016 Inspiron with Windows 10. I tried to setup the printer driver with wireless and USB both many times, but the computer still cannot find the driver. The computer can find...
  7. word can't print due to problem with printer setup

word can't print due to problem with printer setup: Hi, I am receiving numerous different messages when I try to print. Not just the one in the subject line. I also get "the specified driver is invalid", ""error code 45", "error 0x000007di". This all seems to have started after a windows update. I have gone as far as getting...
  8. Windows 10:" Cannot print due to problem with printer setup" affects Word and Excel

Windows 10:" Cannot print due to problem with printer setup" affects Word and Excel: Recent problems printing in Word and Excel with a HP OfficeJet Pro 8025. Using Windows 10 Pro, version 1903, installed 6/11/2020 and updated through today, 8/10/2020. No issues printing pdfs....
  9. Can't setup wifi printer from laptop or ping printer IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't setup wifi printer from laptop or ping printer IP: New wifi printer which has connected and prints fine from my Win10 destop PC. However my Win10 laptop cannot see the new printer on the network. Laptop is connected to the same wifi network as printer, and all on the correct subnet and DNS. The laptop fails to ping the...
  10. "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help

in Windows 10 Customization
    "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help: I have a printer and it prints at lease 3 times, then the next time, it said "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup", can s/one help. THX...