Windows 10: Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

Discus and support Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; STEP BY STEP RESOLUTION : I have been having this problem for last 2 days. Checked for the solutions online. The best was by wbarrett1076. But slightly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AvinashGupta4, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

STEP BY STEP RESOLUTION : I have been having this problem for last 2 days. Checked for the solutions online. The best was by wbarrett1076. But slightly incomplete. Here are the steps to be taken to resolve this issue. Meant for dummies like me. 1. Open Control Panel through Search on Taskbar2. Click on "Administrative Tools"3. Click on "Print Management"4. Click on "All Printers" in RHS window5. Select your printer from the list - it is likely to be showing "Paused" under Queue Status"6. Right Click on it7. Select "Resume Printing"8. Close "Print Management"Your printer should work perfectly

:)

AvinashGupta4, Jun 7, 2023
  2. dumbunni Win User

Step by Step Troubleshooting Guide

step by step trouble shooting

thank you keakar..have printed out the info...for the future build I plan....very helpful

dumbunni, Jun 7, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jun 7, 2023
  4. bigboi86 Win User

Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

bigboi86, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

1. Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10 - Similar Threads - Printer showing PAUSED

2. what's my solution and steps to ix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what's my solution and steps to ix this issue?: i connected my window 11 to the tv but the tv doesnt produce sound whenever i play a movie from my laptop to the tv, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-my-solution-and-steps-to-ix-this-issue/5f3a0e10-9530-4874-8829-e3a46b3e0410
  3. Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10: STEP BY STEP RESOLUTION : I have been having this problem for last 2 days. Checked for the solutions online. The best was by wbarrett1076. But slightly incomplete. Here are the steps to be taken to resolve this issue. Meant for dummies like me. 1. Open Control Panel through...
  4. Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10: STEP BY STEP RESOLUTION : I have been having this problem for last 2 days. Checked for the solutions online. The best was by wbarrett1076. But slightly incomplete. Here are the steps to be taken to resolve this issue. Meant for dummies like me. 1. Open Control Panel through...
  5. Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code: HiCan I Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code and then I can make command button from that code as shortcutFor example, I want a button if I click it it will run Folder customization properties to DefaultAlso for example excel has recorded macro once he recorded...
  6. Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code: HiCan I Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code and then I can make command button from that code as shortcutFor example, I want a button if I click it it will run Folder customization properties to DefaultAlso for example excel has recorded macro once he recorded...
  7. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  8. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  9. W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps

W10 Clean Install - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...
  10. W10 Clean Instal - Detailed Steps

W10 Clean Instal - Detailed Steps: Hello All, At long long last I have the time to switch my desktop from W7 to W10. Am posting a list of what I think are the detailed actions I will have to take for a clean W10 install. Would be great if everyone can have a quick look at my list and post if I have missed...