Windows 10: Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer

Discus and support Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; will not stay on -- have to restart manually -- works on other printer same model but newer -- i see issue mentioned on web but no simple fix --... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RockNewell, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer

will not stay on -- have to restart manually -- works on other printer same model but newer -- i see issue mentioned on web but no simple fix -- windows update caused it maybe? should I just get new printer.

:)

RockNewell, Mar 19, 2020

2. Brother printer stopped working

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I understand your concern however, I would suggest you to run Print Troubleshooter. The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while
    printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

Post that make sure that the Print Spooler service is enabled.

• Press Windows +
      R
      and type in services.msc then press Enter

• Right-click the Print spooler service, and then click
      Properties.

• Now stop and start the service.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps in the link below to fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 19, 2020
  3. weamish Win User
    Brother printers - wireless connection

Yep, over the years I've contacted Brother by phone and online chat and email. They have a list of stock responses, none of which have solved the problem. Their printers work great when they're actually working. But the wireless issues are maddening. With other printer brands, my experience has been different - when the internet connection is restored, the printers automatically reconnect to the wifi SSID and work properly again, immediately. But for some reason this does not happen with Brother, even when their printers have reconnected.

weamish, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer

Printer Spooler running but not found by Add printer

Hi Trey,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with connecting the printer, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to successfully restart the Print Spooler Service?
    • How have you connected the printer to your device?
    • What is the make and model of your printer device?
    • Are you trying to print any PDF file via Adobe PDF ?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the printer drivers and check.

Steps to remove printer drivers from Device manager:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type devmgmt.msc in Run window to open
      Device Manager window.
    • Under Print queues, right click on the printer and
      uninstall.
    Try to install the right drivers for the Printer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Also, I suggest you to refer to the below article about “Fix
    printer problems
    ” and check if it helps:

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer

1. Printer Spooler Issue on Brother printer - Similar Threads - Printer Spooler Issue

2. KB5028166, Printer Spooler issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5028166, Printer Spooler issues: It looks like after KB5028166 was installed a bunch of computers freeze what ever application is trying to print. If you stop the printer spool service the dialog comes up but obviously you aren't able to see the printers. If the spooler is running, cannot open devices and...
  3. KB5028166, Printer Spooler issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5028166, Printer Spooler issues: It looks like after KB5028166 was installed a bunch of computers freeze what ever application is trying to print. If you stop the printer spool service the dialog comes up but obviously you aren't able to see the printers. If the spooler is running, cannot open devices and...
  4. KB5028166, Printer Spooler issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows and Brother Printer issue

Windows and Brother Printer issue: Installed a Brother printer today. I can't get if off of 2-sided printing. I talked with BROTHER 3 times for troubleshooting. Based on the steps they walked through, they said the issue is with Windows and I needed to contact them. If I were the type of person who pulled my...
  6. Printer Spooler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Spooler: For the past month My printer has stopped working sometime around a mid June update from windows.. When is the problem going to be addressed and FIXED!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/7f0be447-483b-43d1-a823-2b4be64fb567
  7. Brother Printer

Brother Printer: I cannot get my printer to print anything from my laptop. The internet is unstable, so I have it cabled connected. It copies and work wireless to pint PDFs only. I've removed it and added the device again; still no luck. ugh...
  8. BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES

BROTHER PRINTER QL 570 PRINTER ISSUES: Hi, I am trying to print on the brother QL 570 label printer. It worked fine for a number of years, but I have encountered issues in the last 2 weeks. I think I may have inadvertently uninstalled something. So, I uninstalled the whole application and re-installed. It says...
  9. Printer Spooler

Printer Spooler: My printer spooler simply will not start on Windows 10. I have hit the window + R buttons, then clicks start for the printer spooler (because it said the the status is "stopped". At this point, this is what popped up. I am 100% lost - what can / should I do. [ATTACH]...
  10. Printer spooler

Printer spooler: Printer spooler system is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-spooler/c64e5600-b714-4b33-8f17-0a931f2b8cb0