Windows 10: printer spooling and crashes publisher

Discus and support printer spooling and crashes publisher in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi everyone any ideas appreciated On wednesday 17th my xps15 suddenly stopped printing only certain publisher files to my canon ix6850 printer, says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by danuk76, Jun 19, 2020.

1. danuk76 Win User

printer spooling and crashes publisher

hi everyone any ideas appreciated

On wednesday 17th my xps15 suddenly stopped printing only certain publisher files to my canon ix6850 printer, says spooling and crashes publisher

after about 3 hours I noticed the update and rolled it back and then printers all worked fine, back to work yay !!!

after seeing and reading it was fixed online, I stupidly updated to windows version to 2004 from 1909 and now its stopped printing some files again

I have tried all the latest patches and no look, rolled back to 1909 and latest patches and no luck after 7 hours : i need this laptop for my business

I feel if i could uninstall KB4567512 it would work but now says required for windows to operate, any other ways to fix the, registry/hackit/hammer?

My Hotfixs: 11 Hotfixs Installed.

[01]: KB4552931

[02]: KB4497165

[03]: KB4517245

[04]: KB4537759

[05]: KB4538674

[06]: KB4541338

[07]: KB4552152

[08]: KB4559309

[09]: KB4560959

[10]: KB4561600

[11]: KB4567512

thank you

:)

danuk76, Jun 19, 2020
  2. pappo46 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

I followed the steps you listed. When I opened C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, it was empty.

pappo46, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Printer unable to queue spool

I'm trying myself crazier. I've uninstalled all printers, plugged in my hp 8000 809a let it install it, rebooted but windows can not queue the spool. The HP drivers can easily talk to the printer and print out test pages, I can configure wireless and print from my android phone, I can print wirelessly from my win8.1 laptop but this win10 desktop refuses to spool a print.

Is it really stuck and need to stop the service and reset it even if I have already done 3 or 5 reboots? I am starting to think this is more a registry issue since there are not files in the spool folder....

ZippyDSMlee, Jun 19, 2020
  4. printer spooling and crashes publisher

Home Publisher

Hi,

What exactly you are referring to when you say “Home Publisher”?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the printer:

• Click on Windows key + R to open run command.

• Type control
      to open control panel.

• From this window, select
      Devices and Printers

• Right click on the printer
      and click Remove device.

• Restart the computer.
    Now go to the manufacturer website and install the latest drivers available.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

printer spooling and crashes publisher

1. printer spooling and crashes publisher - Similar Threads - printer spooling crashes

2. Printer Won't Spool/Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Won't Spool/Print: My Brother MFC-290C printer, which had been working, stopped, Windows won't open add printer, nor can I restart the printer spool, PLEASE help me reload and restart my printer on my Windows 10 HP laptop....
  3. Printer Won't Spool/Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Won't Spool/Print: My Brother MFC-290C printer, which had been working, stopped, Windows won't open add printer, nor can I restart the printer spool, PLEASE help me reload and restart my printer on my Windows 10 HP laptop....
  4. Printer Won't Spool/Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer spooling problems after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer spooling problems after updates: The June updates have been giving me printing problems. I've tried to fix it, but to no avail. I have Windows 10 1909. June 19, I ended up installing Cumulative Update KB4560960. The following day, I couldn't print anything. Print documents would partially load in the...
  6. Printer spooling problems after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer spooling problems after updates: The June updates have been giving me printing problems. I've tried to fix it, but to no avail. I have Windows 10 1909. June 19, I ended up installing Cumulative Update KB4560960. The following day, I couldn't print anything. Print documents would partially load in the...
  7. Printer Spooling

Printer Spooling: Printer spooling way too long on my Epson ET 2750. Takes 20 minutes to print 3 or 4 pages. This only started about 3 weeks ago. Epson support said it was a Microsoft 10 issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Epson software and the problem still exists....
  8. spooling to wifi printer

spooling to wifi printer: I have windows10 and there is a delay when I attempt to print from WORD or ADOBE. The print queue shows "Printing" but then shows error printer can't be found. I' m connected. After turning the printer off then back on the doc prints. Where's the lost interrupt I need to...
  9. printer spool will not reset and start

printer spool will not reset and start: I am running windows 10 with a hp envy 7640 printer. the problem is the printer spool will not reset and start. Have tried many options to reset...
  10. Printer unable to queue spool

Printer unable to queue spool: I'm trying myself crazier. I've uninstalled all printers, plugged in my hp 8000 809a let it install it, rebooted but windows can not queue the spool. The HP drivers can easily talk to the printer and print out test pages, I can configure wireless and print from my android...