Windows 10: Printer Spooling

Discus and support Printer Spooling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer spooling way too long on my Epson ET 2750. Takes 20 minutes to print 3 or 4 pages. This only started about 3 weeks ago. Epson support said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShelbyBeattie, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Printer Spooling

Printer spooling way too long on my Epson ET 2750. Takes 20 minutes to print 3 or 4 pages. This only started about 3 weeks ago. Epson support said it was a Microsoft 10 issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Epson software and the problem still exists.

:)

ShelbyBeattie, Sep 6, 2019
  2. pappo46 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

I followed the steps you listed. When I opened C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, it was empty.

pappo46, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Printer unable to queue spool

I'm trying myself crazier. I've uninstalled all printers, plugged in my hp 8000 809a let it install it, rebooted but windows can not queue the spool. The HP drivers can easily talk to the printer and print out test pages, I can configure wireless and print from my android phone, I can print wirelessly from my win8.1 laptop but this win10 desktop refuses to spool a print.

Is it really stuck and need to stop the service and reset it even if I have already done 3 or 5 reboots? I am starting to think this is more a registry issue since there are not files in the spool folder....

ZippyDSMlee, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Printer Spooling

Print Spooling Issue

I did as suggested, however, it would not let me uncheck "Spool print doc ..." and the "Print directly to printer" was faded out and wouldn't let me check it.

Any suggestions.

Bmalone

BethMalone, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Printer Spooling

1. Printer Spooling - Similar Threads - Printer Spooling

2. Printer Won't Spool/Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Won't Spool/Print: My Brother MFC-290C printer, which had been working, stopped, Windows won't open add printer, nor can I restart the printer spool, PLEASE help me reload and restart my printer on my Windows 10 HP laptop....
  3. Printer Won't Spool/Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Won't Spool/Print: My Brother MFC-290C printer, which had been working, stopped, Windows won't open add printer, nor can I restart the printer spool, PLEASE help me reload and restart my printer on my Windows 10 HP laptop....
  4. Printer Won't Spool/Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix...: Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix it? My printer/scanner/fax works. Please HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-allow-me-to-add-or-open-or-spool-my/0a3391a9-addd-48e2-a8ea-71f0cca0d42c
  6. Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix...: Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix it? My printer/scanner/fax works. Please HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-allow-me-to-add-or-open-or-spool-my/0a3391a9-addd-48e2-a8ea-71f0cca0d42c
  7. Windows won't allow me to add, or open, or spool my Brother MFC-290C printer. How do I fix...

8. How to Restore Deleted PRINTERS Folder Under Windows/system32/spool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Restore Deleted PRINTERS Folder Under Windows/system32/spool: Hi,I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I'm a home user using Windows 10. I was trying to clear a queued print job that wouldn't go away, searched for instructions online, and ended up accidentally deleting the PRINTERS folder under Windows/system32/spool. Now...
  9. Deleting .TMP files from the C:\Windows\system32\spool\printers folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting .TMP files from the C:\Windows\system32\spool\printers folder: We OFTEN come across times when we have to clear a print job and find a TON of .tmp files in the Windows spooler printers folder. Stopping the spooler service does not release these files so most often they cannot be deleted. After downloading and running Process Explorer...
  10. Printer spool issues in Windows 10 S Mode

Printer spool issues in Windows 10 S Mode: Morning, We are having issues with the printer spool on our Windows 10 S mode laptop. Every day or so a document will get stuck in the printer spool, which stops all print jobs from completing. When checking the printer spool I can see the document looping back and forth...