Windows 10: Printer Spooling

Discus and support Printer Spooling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer spooling way too long on my Epson ET 2750. Takes 20 minutes to print 3 or 4 pages. This only started about 3 weeks ago. Epson support said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShelbyBeattie, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Printer Spooling

Printer spooling way too long on my Epson ET 2750. Takes 20 minutes to print 3 or 4 pages. This only started about 3 weeks ago. Epson support said it was a Microsoft 10 issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Epson software and the problem still exists.

:)

ShelbyBeattie, Sep 6, 2019
  2. pappo46 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

I followed the steps you listed. When I opened C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS, it was empty.

pappo46, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Printer unable to queue spool

I'm trying myself crazier. I've uninstalled all printers, plugged in my hp 8000 809a let it install it, rebooted but windows can not queue the spool. The HP drivers can easily talk to the printer and print out test pages, I can configure wireless and print from my android phone, I can print wirelessly from my win8.1 laptop but this win10 desktop refuses to spool a print.

Is it really stuck and need to stop the service and reset it even if I have already done 3 or 5 reboots? I am starting to think this is more a registry issue since there are not files in the spool folder....

ZippyDSMlee, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Printer Spooling

Print Spooling Issue

I did as suggested, however, it would not let me uncheck "Spool print doc ..." and the "Print directly to printer" was faded out and wouldn't let me check it.

Any suggestions.

Bmalone

BethMalone, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Printer Spooling

1. Printer Spooling - Similar Threads - Printer Spooling

2. driver unavailable for printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver unavailable for printer: I have exhausted about all options trying to get my wireless printer to work again. On the computer for three hours today. Tech even took remote access and seemed to try every option that he knew. He really tried but without an answer. I am running windows 10, 64 bit on a...
  3. Printer spools down and spools back up before printing a second page in Quickbooks POS

Printer spools down and spools back up before printing a second page in Quickbooks POS: So we had to get a new computer at work and being a small company I am pretty much tech support. We use Quickbooks POS as our POS system and all the sudden our printer prints one page, spools down, spools up, and then prints the double. Facts: The computer is windows 10...
  4. Printer folder missing within the spool folder within system32

Printer folder missing within the spool folder within system32: I've been following the instructions on resetting a printer and deleting the print queue. It said delete the contents of the PRINTER folder within spool folder located in the system32 folder and not to delete the folder itself. Only the PRINTER folder isn't there and may...
  5. Windows 10 printer - file keeps spooling

Windows 10 printer - file keeps spooling: I use Windows 10 and was printing some pages in a PDF using google chrome, and had to re-print one page. Now in the printing queue the file says it’s spooling. Continuously. I have already tried restarting the spooling system, my printer, and my compiter, many times....
  6. PDF Document Spools, Says "Printing," then Disappears, but never reaches the Printer

PDF Document Spools, Says "Printing," then Disappears, but never reaches the Printer: A Curious (and frustrating) problem ... This morning, I tried to print a PDF document (11x17, 2-sided, full color, created to PDF by Microsoft Publisher) using Adobe Acrobat. The document spooled and the print queue said "Printing...", then it disappeared from the print...
  7. spooling to wifi printer

spooling to wifi printer: I have windows10 and there is a delay when I attempt to print from WORD or ADOBE. The print queue shows "Printing" but then shows error printer can't be found. I' m connected. After turning the printer off then back on the doc prints. Where's the lost interrupt I need to...
  8. printer spool will not reset and start

printer spool will not reset and start: I am running windows 10 with a hp envy 7640 printer. the problem is the printer spool will not reset and start. Have tried many options to reset...
  9. Printer unable to queue spool

Printer unable to queue spool: I'm trying myself crazier. I've uninstalled all printers, plugged in my hp 8000 809a let it install it, rebooted but windows can not queue the spool. The HP drivers can easily talk to the printer and print out test pages, I can configure wireless and print from my android...
  10. Printer spool not clearing after printing a job using Microsoft Edge.

Printer spool not clearing after printing a job using Microsoft Edge.: I am running Windows 10 X64 Version 1607 with all current updates applied on a HP laptop (do not have model number handy). I recently had to print out several PDF files and after printing the first one with no problem the second PDF file I needed to print would not print. I...