Windows 10: Printer stoppe working after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Printer stoppe working after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Windows 10 update Epson WF-3620 only prints blank pages from Word, Excel and Power Point. Tried uninstalling and installing printer driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonYTE, Nov 18, 2019.

1. JasonYTE Win User

Printer stoppe working after Windows 10 update

After Windows 10 update Epson WF-3620 only prints blank pages from Word, Excel and Power Point. Tried uninstalling and installing printer driver, turned spooling off and printing direct to printer, run printer trouble shooter all to no avail. Printing test page works so I don't believe it is an issue with the printer.

:)

JasonYTE, Nov 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Printer Not Working after Update

Hi Von,

Since your printer is also having an issue after an update, we suggest that you run the Printer Troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. Follow the steps provided in the link on my first response. Also, can you provide us additional details regarding
    your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which update are you referring to which caused this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Keep us posted so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 18, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Printer stoppe working after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Printer stoppe working

2. after windows update not working printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after windows update not working printer: after windows update not working printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-not-working-printer/73679a30-7b0d-454b-84fb-361b7c70df2f
  3. Printer won't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't work after Windows 10 update: I just did a Windows 10 update and now my shared printer doesn't work. I just found out that the drivers for my printer are no longer available. This is a great printer without any issues until Windows did the update. What can I do to get this to work? I checked all of my...
  4. Dotmatrix printer not working after windows 10 update

Dotmatrix printer not working after windows 10 update: Hi we use Dotmatrix printer LQ 2190, with the recent update on windows 10 the printer is not getting connected and unabel to print. Can anyone help on this...
  5. printer not working after windows 10 update

printer not working after windows 10 update: I just down loaded the latest windows 10 upgrade and my printer stopped working printing from the pc I have an HP 700*430qe computer, 12gb ram, 64 bit operation system, windows home 10, version 2004, updated 6/13/2020 windows feature experience pack 120.2202.130.0. I have a...
  6. stetting stopp working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stetting stopp working: my windows system is crushed & stopped. I couldn't open windows setting. how can fix it please tell me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stetting-stopp-working/cbbbfac2-5818-4ccb-9a27-767af091812c
  7. epson printer not working after windows 10 update

epson printer not working after windows 10 update: what is wrong with windows 10 that my epson printer won't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-not-working-after-windows-10-update/400e527e-57ae-45cc-b3eb-8bb85941544c
  8. printer not working after windows 10 update

printer not working after windows 10 update: I just down loaded the latest windows 10 upgrade and my printer stopped working printing from the pc I have an HP 700*430qe computer, 12gb ram, 64 bit operation system, windows home 10, version 2004, updated 6/13/2020 windows feature experience pack 120.2202.130.0. I have a...
  9. Headphones stoppped working and no audio

Headphones stoppped working and no audio: Was using my computer to watch a movie and paused it. When I came back the audio wasn't working. I tried changing default device in playback.[ATTACH]As you can see the audio plays through the monitor, but not the headphones plugged in back even when default device is changed....
  10. Windows Store Apps stopp working after recreating a profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Apps stopp working after recreating a profile: Hello Guys, I have some troubles and I really need your help. In some instances the Foto-App and the Calculator and sometimes all Windows-Store-Apps stop working. After opening them they close immodestly or in the case of the Foto-App, when I open a picture I get the Error...