Windows 10: Printer stopped working via WiFi

Discus and support Printer stopped working via WiFi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer Kodak Verite 50 worked well via wireless connection. But I changed the router id and password. After that my printer is not working via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James Core1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Printer stopped working via WiFi

My printer Kodak Verite 50 worked well via wireless connection. But I changed the router id and password. After that my printer is not working via wifi. Please help me to resume wireless printing.

:)

James Core1, Dec 7, 2018

2. Canon printer wifi trouble

Set a static IP on the printer else each time it switches off and on may get different ip which may not function correctly
    Try
    Delete the Printer after setting static ip

Devices and printer
    >add printer
    >>Add local printer (not network even though on wifi)
    >>>Create new port - click standard Tcp/Ip
    >>>>enter ip address of printer that set before and any port name
    Select the printer driver from list

Try a test print to see if working then switch off and on and see if come back online

*66725-afb6e8cc8e67e4bb805a02c99165c983.jpg*

*66726-229a91b0c79f6b4bc0c7c78a49560e3f.jpg*
    *66727-318c2547253e90800c3d464fca382dbe.jpg*

If still stays offline ,Open printer in Devices and printer
    Click printer
    untick use offline
    turn printer off and On
    *66728-2b757782bdfeb90ce43b66b06f017701.jpg*

See if comes back online

Network Printer can either be set by Ip address or Printer network name
    Static ip always the best to set

SnakeDoctor, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Printer stopped working via WiFi

Brother printer stopped working

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I understand your concern however, I would suggest you to run Print Troubleshooter. The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while
    printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

Post that make sure that the Print Spooler service is enabled.

• Press Windows +
      R
      and type in services.msc then press Enter

• Right-click the Print spooler service, and then click
      Properties.

• Now stop and start the service.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps in the link below to fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Printer stopped working via WiFi

1. Printer stopped working via WiFi - Similar Threads - Printer stopped working

2. Printer Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Stopped Working: Windows 11 Professional I have a problem since doing an inplace upgrade. My printer,a Brother HL-L2300D, doesn't work.It's connected to a USB port and when I try to print something, fromany program, it just sits in the queue and nothing happens. However I*can* print to my...
  3. Printer stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer stopped working.: The printer has worked for many years and I can print from my iPhone and from a laptop. Using Manage your device under Settings the following takes place. If I ask to print a test page data are sent to the buffer and it states Printing but eventually it displays...
  4. Printer stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printer stopped working: Printer stopped working after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-working/72d66b80-539e-4410-b3dd-449c3902d87c
  5. Printer Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer Stopped Working: My windows 10 recently updates occurred and now my printer doesn't print anymore. There is a tab opens up every time a click on a new page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-working/d35efa0d-ab2b-4760-8743-ea67ec8954b1
  6. Windows VPN stopped working via wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows VPN stopped working via wifi: I have 3 Windows 10 Pro / Business version 1909 that have stopped connecting to VPN when those devices are connected over wifi. When clicking "Connect", it will say "Connecting to ip address" but never connect. We have used the Microsoft built-in VPN client to vpn into a...
  7. Printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer stopped working: I am running windows 10 on a 4 year old computer and about 6 weeks ago my printer stopped working. The printer was hooked up and could be "seen" by the computer but if I sent a job to it I got a "problem with the printer set up" error message. I updated printer drivers...
  8. Printer stopped working

Printer stopped working: My HP printer stopped working on my Windows 10 machine. I have removed and reinstalled the printer and updated the driver with no luck. Device manager says device was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Please help, thank you!...
  9. Cannot install printer to laptop via wifi

Cannot install printer to laptop via wifi: Need help Installing HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M476 wireless printer to my laptop that are on the same wifi router using Windows 10. Any one can help?...
  10. printer stopped working

printer stopped working: I have a fairly new Dell computer. I use an epson xp-610 all in one printer. It has always worked fine. I did not make any changes unless windows updates cause an issue. I have tried all kinds of troubleshooting to solve this issue. I tried to use microsoft to look for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer stop working via wifi